Christmas Special: Gotta Snow fast!

It was a beautiful snowy day in scuttle town, the residents had their Christmas decorations up. A Christmas tree was in the center of the town. Everyone was exchanging gifts. In the lighthouse of Scuttle Town's guardian genie, we see Sonic The Hedgehog and Shantae waking up.

Classic Sonic: Merry Christmas Shantae!

Shantae: *Giggles* Merry Christmas to you two cutie!

The couple looked out the window, seeing children having fun in the snow.

Shantae: Ahhh, it warms my heart to see the residents of Scuttle Town having fun and making snow angels, snow men, having hot chocolate-

All of a sudden, a snowball hit Shantae in the face.

Shantae: Okay! Who threw that!?

The culprit was Knuckles.

Knuckles: Haha!

Shantae had a smirk on her face.

Shantae: IT. IS. ON!

Shantae immediately grab her snow gear and ran outside. Sonic looked at the screen and spoke to the readers.

Classic Sonic: Let me know who do you think will win the snowball fight!

Sonic grabbed his Christmas vest and went outside. Ray and Bolo were catching snowflakes on their tongues.

Ray: This snowflakes are delicious!

Bolo: Best I've ever tasted!

Meanwhile, Shantae and Knuckles engaged in a snowball war. Knuckles had the upper hand and fired a cannon at the half genie hero.

Shantae: That's not fair! Cowboys couldn't afford cannons!

Knuckles: Yeah! But they couldn't afford station wagons either!

Knuckles fired a station wagon at Shantae. She got trapped underneath.

 She got trapped underneath

Shantae: Nice touch.

While The two guardians were goofing off, Mighty was seen helping Sky with her decorations in her hatchetery.

Sky: Okay, the star goes up here.

Wrench: *Caw*

She plugged in the tree and the lights lit up.

Mighty: *Dusts his hands* Done and Done!