Chapter 14: They Call me Sonic

Sonic, Shantae, and their friends were just relaxing. It was a Monday morning. The residents of Scuttle Town were just doing their own thing.

Silver: Man, This is the perfect Monday morning we hoped for!

Rottytops: Yeah! It's so peaceful and quiet!

Knuckles: I wish it could be like this every day.

Tails: Yeah!

All of a sudden, the residents in Scuttle Town started screaming in horror.

Sky: What the?!

Silver: Holy chili cheese dog!

Dr Eggman and Risky Boots came in the egg mobile.

Eggman/Risky: Ho Ho Ho!

The evil couple were attacking with multiple tinkberbats,

Egg bombers,

And even crabmeats

And even crabmeats.

Shantae: What the!?

Knuckles: Looks like Eggman made an upgrade!

Mighty: We might want to crank it up a notch!

Rottytops: We Better be careful!

Eggman: Citizens of Scuttle Town! Prepare for the most epic destruction you've ever seen!

The gang was prepared to fight, but the egg bombers blasted them in the pressure points.

Team Sonic/Shantae and her friends: Oof!

Risky: Did you brats really think it would be easy to take our machines and henchmen down?!

Eggman: It's the end for you!

Sonic walked over to the robots. Shantae, Amy, and Tails were shocked.

Shantae: Sweetie!

Tails/Amy: Sonic!

Risky Boots noticed Sonic.

Risky: Well Well Well, look who showed up!

Eggman: Hello my favorite nemesis! Hope you ready to say your prayers!

All of the Badniks and tinkberbats charged towards Sonic, whose body started to glow blue.

Sonic rushed forward and used his spin attack to destroy the Badniks and tinkberbats in front of him. He started running around the crabmeats to confuse them. He punched them with a speed of sound fist until they was scrap metal. The tinkberbats charged, but Sonic used some broken crabmeat legs to take care of them. Sonic went Super Sonic and easily took out the egg bombers out. Super Sonic destroyed another crabmeant by dashing through it multiple times with a spin dash. Risky and Eggman were angry.

Risky: How is this possible!

Eggman: Fire everything!

The Badniks went full power on Super Sonic, but he simply took them out using his supersonic speed. All of Scuttle Town cheered and Super Sonic's friends and girlfriend watched in awe.

Super Sonic took out all the tinkberbats in five seconds, also knocking Eggman and Risky Boots away in the process.

Eggman: I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!!

Risky: CURSE YOU!!!

Super Sonic finished the Badniks and tinkberbats by charging into him with a chaos energy spin attack, destroying them in an instant.

All of Scuttle Town cheered for Super Sonic, and his friends ran over to him in excitement. Shantae hugged him tightly.

Shantae: SONIC!!! YOU DID IT!!!

Sky: You're supersonic amazing!!!

Bolo: Way past cool!

Rottytops: Awesome!

Tails: You're so brave!

Amy: My hero!

Mighty/Ray: That was awesome!

Knuckles: This is why they call you Sonic!

Silver: The fastest thing alive!

Super Sonic: They call me Sonic, cause I'm faster than the speed of sound!

Shantae kissed Super Sonic all over his face.

Super Sonic: Aw, come on! This ain't a kissing booth!

The gang laughed and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Classic Sonic belongs to Sega.

Shantae belongs to Wayforward.