Chapter One: The Vanishing of Will Byers

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god"

"Where the hell is it!" you yelled.

You were all on your knees trying to find the hidden dice that Will threw. Dustin was pacing and trying to calm himself, Mike went up the stairs to argue with his mom. You pushed away boxes and looked under the table but they weren't there. You had to know if Will casted fireball or protection, you just couldn't find the damn dice!

"Found it!" Will said with the dice in his hand.

"It was a seven?" Lucas asked, looking at it. Will shook his head.

"Then it doesn't count" you told him sighing.

Mrs. Wheeler yelled at you all from upstairs to go home. About time, you were all at it for ten hours. You've been playing D&D the whole day with the guys but you weren't complaining, it was a great campaign.

You grabbed your blue windbreaker jacket and quickly put it on as you raced upstairs with your backpack in hand. You were laughing with Lucas and pushing each other as you went to the bikes in the garage.

"Guys want the last slice?" Dustin asked you both with the pizza box open, two slices in it.

Without hesitation, you grabbed the biggest slice and Dustin grabbed the other. You stuffed it in your mouth as you mounted your bike.

"You had like four slices, how can you still eat that?" Lucas asked.

You shrugged. "It's pizza!" you said with your mouth full. He laughed.

"Somethings wrong with your sister" Dustin told Mike.

"It's cuz she's dating that Steve Harrington dude" you said taking another bite.

"She turned into a real jerk" Dustin mounted his bike.

"She's always been a jerk" Mike said. You nodded to his comment in agreement. 

"Nuh-uh, she used to be cool. Like that one time she dressed up like an elf for our Eldertree campaign" Dustin defended her.

"Four years ago!" you exclaimed. You shook your head. "Whatever, bye Mike"

"Bye Y/N"

You, Lucas, Dustin and Will left Mike's house and rode down the street.

"See ya ladies" Lucas said to Dustin and Will.

"Kiss your mom night for me!" Dustin yelled. 

You and Lucas laughed as you both turned left. You both rode down the street to your guys home. You two have been best friends for the longest time, he was the closest one to you than the other three. He also lived right across the street. You, Dustin and Will were also really good friends. You were really close to Mike too, he was your first best friend ever and then you met Lucas, they were both your bestest friends.

"Hey, wanna sleepover?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? With your sister in the house?"

Lucas laughed "You gotta admit it was kinda funny"

"She put peanut butter in my hair!" you yelled. He just kept laughing but stopped when he saw your death glare.

"That took a lot of time to get out" you pouted, running a hand through your now clean hair.

"Alright alright, I'll see you tomorrow then" he said riding to his house.

"Peace"

As you parked your bike in the garage, you noticed the street light blinking multiple times. You found that odd, it never did that.