UKO Part 1

Hi readers! I'm sorry for not uploading it's just that...I've been ummmmm............. busy. Let's go with that one...yeah... Anyways The_Oracle has been going through some crush trouble...that's right even The_Oracle has a crush. And my crazy mother has been yelling non-stop, so it has been going great. --__--

HERE IS UKO PART 1

(P.S. TheNamelessWriter, QueenShamWow, Newcomer, AnimeMiniNina, the crush isn't who you think it is...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliana POV........

"Auntie Carol!" I screamed as a blonde-haired woman wearing snake-skinned boots (she's back ;)) came through the door of my bedroom. I jumped up to her and hugged her while all my friends stared in shock.

Finally they all stood up stiffly and shouted, "Sargeant Carol ma'am!".

Auntie Carol glared at each and everyone of them and suddenly they were shocked as she talked to them in their minds. They seemed scared and quickly scurried out the door. In truth, Carol is actually mute (for those whom don't know: mute means can't talk) and of course, not my actual aunt. But she was the one who raised me and I couldn't call her mom, ... she can kill you faster than you can say "I'm begging for mercy." which she doesn't care about.

As soon as they left, Auntie Carol's face expression changed in to a soft smile. She stared at me with warm eyes and embraced me in a bear hug.

"I missed you so much, Ali." her voice said in my mind.

"I missed you too Auntie Carol."

"Now that you're finally thirteen, I can assign you with a mission." She said, full of joy.

I probably forgot to mention, I live in a secret organization under the city of Luminaria, "City of Lights". The Rebels Oraganization of Crime-fighting Killers, in other words, ROCK or a group of assassins created to rid the city of it's horrible government. Every assassin has one special feature, we don't have the ID tattoos they have in the Upper-world (LOL, My way of converting the Underworld).

These tattoos are written around people's wrists, although they don't know it yet, it's a code for when they will be slaughtered. It's like everyone up there is livestock.

"So what's my mission?" I said in my most I'm-very-serious-about-everything tone.

Auntie Carol smirked, "Your mission is to make the President's daughter fall in love with you."

I nearly burst out laughing, didn't she know that I was the best at seducing guys...wait, DAUGHTER??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you haven't noticed, I AM A GIRL." I said, emphasizing the last part.

"Exactly..." Auntie Carol smirked...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>>>

I'm thinking of a new story...keep on checking out my stories!!!!!!!!!

What do you think is going to happen?

PS I'll  tell about Auntie Carol's special power in the next chapter.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!