UKO Part 2

Hello I changed the name because I thought this would be a little more interesting...

LOL I got it from UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) See the change????

No duh, You're not stupid... I hope...

Anyways, GONNA ADD SOME SUPRISE TO THIS STORY. That's right your shock ain't over yet

Recap :

"If you haven't noticed, I AM A GIRL." I said, emphasizing the last part.

"Exactly..." Auntie Carol smirked...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Aliana's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"This is never gonna work." I groaned.

"Oh stop being such a drama queen." Fabian, my gay co-assassin said, "No, seriously they'll figure out you're a boy before you're out the door. Either that or they'll think you're gay."

"We all know you're gay." I said, glaring at his purple, tight skinny jeans and his hot pink shirt. His small feminine-looking face glared at me.

"Oh please, I'm gay by choice, you need to look straight." he said, as he looked through his closet. He was helping me find some boyish clothes so that I can look like a boy and they plan on putting my hair in a wig since the leaders think it would be a waste to cut off my "beautiful russet curls." Notice the sarasm.

"LOOK STRAIGHT, I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!!! (A/N No offence to all gays in the world.)" I yelled, experated. I know it's rude but this is what happens when I get tempermental, and this is just slightly angry... Fabian's already used to what happens when I'm this bad, in other words, I have been angry A LOT in my short 13 years of life.

Fabian just rolled his eyes, and quickly pulled out a pair of loose fitting shredded jeans and a camoflage t-shirt. He threw it to me and I ran to the bathroom.

Fabian's POV ( Finally gonna do this >_<)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She ran into the bathroom and as soon as she closed the door I breathed a sigh of relief. You guys might think I'm gay but actually I'm not. I know, it's not good to lie and G*d will punish me... but I'm only doing this because I love Ali, the fact is she just acts very distant around guys. But when she thought I was gay, she got closer to me than she did any other guy. She is really beautiful, even when she doesn't think so. Right when I planned on tellig her, my sister shows up and gives her a mission to get into a relationship, Thanks a lot sis'. I just hope I get to tell her the truth some time and confess to her. But right now I need to focus on her mission.

Carol is my older sister by about 14 years. She has the power to talk to people in their minds, it runs in our family, unfortunately, only for the females.

"Umm... This is a little too baggy." She said, blushing as she showed me her outfit. She was right it was baggy, but it was really cute on her. The t-shirt was too loose, so loose that you could almost see the corset that makes sure she looked like she had no chest. I flushed and looked away, Ali looked at me, confused.

"Yeah, it's definetly too loose." I muttered. Don't think about it Fabian, you need to pretend you're gay. I thought. I dashed back to the closet and looked for something smaller. Ali will be the death of me, I swear it.I groaned.

Aliana's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While Fabian went to get another shirt, I smiled to myself. Sure, I know he's gay, but it was so cute when he blushes.Suddenly Carol burst through the door, she stared at me and turned to Fabian.

She sent him a message and he nodded slowly. Carol pushed me into the bathroom again. "Honey, we're gonna make you look so manly, you'd look like a guy." her voice said joyously in my mind.

"Gee, I never heard that one before." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

4 HOURS LATER*******************************************

4 FREAKIN' HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how long it takes for a girl look like a guy. I felt like a had a mountain of make-up on my face, just waiting to drag my face down. I slipped my hair under the wig of black hair and put on a suit and tie. As I was about to walk out the door, I looked in the mirror. I looked like a guy, just more feminine. Great, I look like a female guy, notice the sarcasm.

"You look fine." Carol reassured me when she saw my worried face.

We walk down the long hallway passin millions and millions of doors. The leader of the place was in the last door at the end of the corridor. I took a deep breath and turned the knob of the mohagany door and stepped inside. There stood an asian girl with long flowing black hair and speakers for the leader-since he never showed his face to anyone- . The girl seemed oddly familiar, I wonder where she was from.

"Ali?" She said, shocked, "It's me, Gracie."  She held her arms out for me to hug her. Gracie? Gracie Cupertino? She is my best friend and greatest disguise master around. She was out on a mission for a whole year and didn't come back, until now. I ran to her and she gave me a big bear hug.

"Gracie, I was so worried. Where were you the whole entire time?" I asked her as she let me go.

"Ali, you look a guy. I didn't believe it was you until I saw a russet curl under that black hair." Gracie laughed. I quickly tucked the curl under the wig again, if this thing keeps falling, it'll definately blow my cover.

"You didn't answer my question, where were you?" I asked again.

Gracie sighed, "I was on a mission."

"Which was?" I urged her excitedly.

"To infiltrate the president's mansion as a cleaning maid." She snapped, annoyed by my urges.

"She's going to help you get into the mansion." Carol added in.

"Do you know about the mission?" I asked her.

"Indeed, I do." She sang joyously. She knew that my charms worked on guys, since I ONLY used it on guys. "I can't wait to see how it'll work on girls."

"You do realize that I'll have to change gears, right?" I questioned.

"Yah, your usual seduction won't work on this girl, so you gots to use your mind and think up some manly seductions."

"Doesn't the president have a son? Why can't I just make him fall in love?"

"Because," This time, the leader spoke in a mecanical voice, "The girl has got the president wrapped around her little finger. He will do anything she wants."

"Which will make it tougher for me to get to her?"

"Exactly. Are you up for it?" Carol asked.

"I do loves me a challenge." I said in a Southern accent. I smiled.

This was gonna be fun.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So...what do you think?

What is their plan? I don't want to tell...

What will happen? I can't tell...

Will they ever eat Mexican food? ...Probably not...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!