UKO Prologue

Hi readers!!!!!!

New story I've just started and you guys are probably against most of what I write...I'm so sorry :'(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery POV

"Come on Mrs. Russet, push." the doctor encouraged her. A woman with long straight chocolate brown hair and bright green eyes with gold flecks was having her baby daughter. She was also the vice-president's wife. The phone rang and I jumped, I quickly grabbed the cell from my pocket and listened for my instructions.

"Hello administrator." I said.

"Hello, are you at the destination," a mechanical voice answered.

"Yes." I nodded my head, knowing that it couldn't see me

"Alright, you need to get the newborn." It said.

My eyes went wide, "Why the child, why not another kid?"

"Do you wish to go against orders?" The voice sounded angry. I shuddered at the thought going against the association, The Punishment.

"N-no" I stuttered, "I accept the request."

"Good, the car for the child will be in the back. Hand the kid over to the blonde woman wearing the snake skin boots." the voice was monotoned.

I shut the phone and walked back to the Russet family. Mr. and Mrs. Russet stood together, watching their child as she settled from her crying and stared at around the room. They grinned from ear to ear. It hurts me so much to take their daughter away from them. ARGH!!!!!! I've turned into such softie.

"What will you name her?" I asked, putting on my best I'm-just-a-nurse smile

"Let's name her Aliana, she seems so unique, I'm sure she'll be different from all others in this world." Mrs. Russet said softly, all Mr. Russet did was nod and grin stupidly. They don't know how right she was about this.

"I'll just take her to the identification room." I lied through my teeth. They simply nodded and handed over Aliana. I took a good look at her face, her heart shaped face with small, wet russet curls that fell around her face. Her long eyelashes and her bright green eyelashes and gold flecks, just like her mother.

I grabbed a black permanent marker from the office and drew a tattoo that weaved around her wrist. There, her fake identification is done. I walked as fast as I can on my favorite white converse and got to loading dock in the back.

I found the blonde with the snake skin boots and raced up to her. She stared at me and the child in my arms and she held out her hands, taking Aliana.

"What are you going to do with her?" I questioned softly.

She just stared and a soft whisper spoke in my mind. She turned and got into the red Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo and drove away.

I stared after her, my thoughts drifting as I walked back inside the hospital. Then the thoughts returned to the voice that spoke in my head. "We're going to raise her to kill."

*********************************************************************

So how is it????? :D

Do you think I should add the mystery person back in there?

Who is the blonde lady?????????

Uploading.... when I get the chance

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!