UKO Part 3

Hola you peoplez!!!!!!!!!! I just couldn't think of anything so I couldn't upload anything in the last few weeks. I hope you guys forgive me :'(

This chapter may be a little too romantic, but it's part of the story and I won't make a lot of romance...maybe I don;t know yet ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Which will make it tougher for me to get to her?"

"Exactly. Are you up for it?" Carol asked.

"I do loves me a challenge." I said in a Southern accent. I smiled.

This was gonna be fun.

#############################################################

Aliana's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gracie peered inside the front door and gave me a signal. She quickly grabbed my arm and whispered, "Alright, you need to pretend to be my cousin from Tuch named Nikolas." I nodded quickly.

We dashed from the door and down the third hallway on the left, acting like nothing happened.

"Gracie, how are you doing? Who that you got with you?" A deep, bass voice resonated thorugh the long hallway. I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sound and turned a round to find a tall man standing behind me. He wore a striped black business suit with a matching white tie. His hair was turning from deep brown to silver and he had a white moustache growing from his tight face.

Gracie bowed and I followed, " I'm doing fine President Jerard. This is my cousin from Tuscany named Nikolas." She said, as monotoned as a robot.

"I see," I straightened and he stared at me like he could see through me." What do you wanna be when you grow up, son?"

I cleared my throat, "I want to be the vice-president." I said. I mentally rolled my eyes when I said this, I hated leading a person, much less leading the world. What can I say? I'm a follower.

He looked at me once again, and finally said, " I want you to be my new assistant." He smiled a tiny smile and quickly changed back to a serious face.

"DADDY!!!!!" A high-pitched voice screamed as a small figure jumped on President Jerard. It was a small girl with icy blue eyes and light brown hair wearing a victorian clothes. She looked like those small procelain dolls from the 1900's.

President Jerard's face crinkled with laughter as he held his little girl in his arms.

"Hey there, Lucy." He said, his voice filled with joy.

"Who is this, daddy?" She asked him, her eyes filled with wonder as she stared at me.

"I'm-" I was cut-off suddenly when this HOT Greek god ran up. His eyes were piercing blue and his hair was dark brown. He was wearing a pair of faded ripped jeans and a black t-shirt that said, " I can't help it if you fall for me.". Yeah, I can't help it either.

"I'm sorry, father." he said as he stopped near President Jerard, panting, "I couldn't get Lucy to stop moving."

"It's alright Luke." He said with much understanding, " I know how that feels, I couldn't get your mother to sit down when we were little." He stared into the distance as if reminiscing of the good old days. He suddenly snapped his head back and stared at me, " Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"I'm Nikolas Cupertino." I said, lowering my voice slightly as Lucy watched me with twinkling eyes and Luke watched me with...what was that feeling?

"Alright then, time for me to introduce you to your new job." Gracie said after a long pause of awkward silence. She tugged me down the hall, I took one last longing look at the president and his children. Only to find Luke staring at me while his father and sister talked.

LUKE POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (^_^ I'm gonna love this)

"I'm Nikolas Cupertino." The boy with the black hair said. The moment I saw him I was sure he was a girl, a beautiful girl that I just wanted to hug, to kiss, to love- Wait no! This is a guy, a guy, I am not gay, I am straight, I can't be falling in love with Nik can I?

"Alright then, time for me to introduce you to your new job." Gracie, the maid said, interrupting my thoughts. She tugged Nik away and suddenly he turned to stare at me. I could see a feeling in his eyes but what was it. I kept staring until he rounded the corner and left.

"He's a nice guy, isn't he?" Lucy, my dearly obnoxious little sister said, " Too bad for you he's mine."

"What?"  I said, shocked. "He's a guy, I'm a guy."

"Please,  I know how you look at him," She said, sighing. "Just watch, I won't tell dad you're gay...yet."

I stared at her in anger. She has seriously gone over the line, too bad she was dad's favorite.

"Do whatever you want," I said submissively, and walked away. I felt my heart ache at the thought of those two together, laughing, smiling. I clutched at the clothes over my heart, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Why was I feeling so sad?

I walked into my bedroom and laid on my black bed. I looked around the room, seeing the posters of bands, the guitar in the corner and the cream-colored closet, the only light color in my room of green, blue, red and black.

"Umm... Master Luke?" A small voice whispered. I turned to the door to find Nik hiding behind it. He stepped out wearing the butlers' uniform. It was a navy blue tailcoat with a white shirt under, with long navy blue pants and the family crest in the top-left corner of the tailcoat.

"Yes?" I said, trying to keep myself from stuttering. My heart was pounding and my hands began to sweat.

"Do you need me to do anything?" He asked in a sophisticated voice.

"N-no, I'm fine, thanks." I said. Shoot! My voice shook.

"Oh," he said, disappointed for some reason. "Very well then, do you know where Master Lucy's is?"

"She's in her room down the hall." I said. I felt my heart was shattering into a million pieces.

"Thank you, Master Luke." He bowed slowly and left.

I laid back in my bed and replayed what just happened...wait, something's not right....

I suddenly sat up, shocked. He didn't have a tattoo on his wrist! He's not supposed to be alive, unless... I quickly jumped out of bed and ran after him.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Do you guys like it? I hope so...

What will happen between Luke and 'Nik"? I can't tell you...

Why am I putting in a whole bunch of whack? Cuz it seems fun...

Will I ever eat Mexican food? No, they make me gazzy...

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!