- 𝟎𝟑: 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

— 𝟎𝟑: 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

╭─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽' ───────╮"If you can be a hoe, why cant I?"╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽' ───────╯

"If you can be a hoe, why cant I?"
╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽' ───────╯

"𝓘— love you, you know?"

He arches his brow, tilting his head slightly to the right.

His hands come up to cup your cheeks, bringing you in for a bruising kiss, to which his hands come up to the mounds of your chest, spreading them amongst the surface.

He separates from you before giving you a subtle push onto the previously made bed, your doe eyes staring up at him contently.

He leans back in, the pads of his fingers rubbing onto your skin, going to spread your thighs.

His lips come up to the skin of your neck, coating the area with his saliva, the lapping of the said area filling the room.

You plant your fingernails into the flesh of his back, batting your eyelashes at him.

"Baby, I miss you. It's been so long." He frowns.

"It has, hasn't it?" You say, a sly smile creeping onto your features.

"Which is why—" His attempt at speaking is seized by the ring of his phone. He groans before lifting himself off your body—not before giving you a subtle peck.

His hands come up to his pocket, bringing out the device. He looks a bit taken aback by the contact name, his brows furrowing a bit.

He excuses himself bringing the phone to his ears shutting the door.

Your head spins a bit at the thought–who was that anyways? Putting your mind to rest for a bit you decide you'd question it later.