- 𝟎𝟓: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

— 𝟎𝟓: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃

╭─────── ۪۫ ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽'───────╮"Dude, is that (Y/N)? Armin Arlert you absolute whore!"╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽' ───────╯

"Dude, is that (Y/N)? Armin Arlert you absolute whore!"
╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽' ───────╯

𝓨—ou look down while twisting and fiddling the ring on your finger, slightly scraping the carving.

You couldn't deny its beauty, if this was the promise ring, what would the wedding ring look like?

The wedding ring.

You're still situated at the dining table, a slight pit sitting in your stomach, your intestines doing backflips.

You only raise your eyes to follow his movements, his cheek is perched upon his palm, his face neutral as he scrolls through his phone.

He feels your intense gaze on him, he shuffles a bit, smiling down at you before flickering his eyes back to his mobile device.

Several moments pass as you anxiously shift in your seat, resting your face in your hands. You perk up when you a hear a deep male voice resonate in your eardrums.

You look up to see a familiar shaved head staring down at your boyfriend, repulsed.

Connie.

Your eyes bounce between the both of them. Armin scowls at him and he scowls right back.

"Are you alright?" You say, waving your arms infront of their faces, your face twisting into one of disappointment

Connies eyes lock with yours yours, they hold a familiar valve of pity, why does everyone look at you like that?

But in all honesty, he just couldn't believe Armin was doing this again, though the victim of of his cruelty wasn't someone who deserved it—it was someone with a blind eye who didn't know where reality and fiction met.