- 𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐌

— 𝟎𝟔: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐌

╭───────۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽' ───────╮"You're—are you engaged?"╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽'───────╯

"You're—are you engaged?"
╰─────── ۪۫ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ⋆。˚☽'───────╯

𝓐—rmin struggles against Eren's hold, "Get the fuck off of me, you're so annoying!" He groans, thrashing in his hold.

"Show me!" Eren drags out his sentence, reaching out for Armin's phone.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jean yells from around the corner, his voice reverberating throughout the walls of the apartment.

Eren stifles a laugh while Armin glares daggers at him, Connie emerges from the crevice of his door, a bottle of water in his hand.

"Armin you ain't shit," Connie tuts his tongue, waving his index finger in the air.

Eren snags the device from Armins grip, waving it in the air above him.

His phone vibrates in Eren's hold, your contact photo and name flashing across the screen. Eren squints his eyes, gasping when realization strikes him, scattering to perch himself next to Armin.

He snatches the phone from Eren's hold, without hesitation he answers your call, a meek 'hello?' resonating in their ears.

Jean snakes around the corner, plopping himself on the couch next to the two.

"Armin? Baby?"

"Yeah? You okay?"

"Mhm, I wanna hang out with Akiara later if that's okay?"

Armin immediately, feels a nerve strike him. Shit, he knew what'd happen if you went over.

Whenever you went over, you'd come back with doubts of your relationship, angry even. It'd end with him coaxing you into his arms, kissing any and every ounce of skin that covers your body—all while reassuring you that he wasn't in it for just your body.