Skinwalkers (Part 6)

The Doctor was in the city of Ballard, he had offered to get the weeks groceries for Nimona. She showed him her truck, but as soon as Larn lured her inside the Doctor hopped into the TARDIS.

"I've never seen you around here before, are you visiting or just passing through?" asked the cashier as she began to tally up the total. The Doctor had engaged in a friendly conversation with the cashier. She had her blond hair in a pony tail, and her name tag said her name was Chloe.

"I'm on a little holiday with my daughter." The Doctor answered.

"Oh that's wonderful, where are you two staying?"

"The Sherman Ranch."

Chloe's face fell, her blue eyes filled with fear. She told the Doctor what the total was and he paid her. As he grabbed the bags of groceries, Chloe grabbed his arm, "That place....is cursed. You and your daughter need to leave as quickly as possible."

As the Doctor made his way back to the TARDIS, his mind reeling, when he came across a wooden telephone pole. The pole was covered in missing person posters. The missing people were of various ages, the youngest being a five year old boy....

The Doctor felt a chill go down his spine. Something was wrong with this place, very wrong indeed.

"Come on, you piece of junk!" The Doctor snapped. "Why aren't you working?" The TARDIS's computer didn't seem to want to work.

"Come on old girl, I need to know what's wrong with this place."

Larn was watching the cows graze in their field, she really liked this place. Aside from the strange sightings, she loved the pleasant atmosphere. As she walked up to Henrietta, a light brown cow, to pet her, she saw a very familiar wolf.

"Oh it's you, I didn't think I'd see you again. I met a coyote the other night..." Larn stopped, the wolf was creeping towards her, it's belly low to the ground, ready to pounce....

Larn ran as the sound of snapping jaws followed her.

She ran to the old shed, maybe she could hide there until the wolf went away to hunt something else. Larn, her hearts pounding in her chest, pushed the doors open to the shed.

Larn screamed.