Sneeze (One Shot)

Author's POV
Another day of being at the most annoying place on earth. School.

The day was going well until you notice people being pushed around in the crowded hall. Students from different classes and ages walking and bumping into each other to get to their classes were being way too harsh.

As the school's prefect, your job was to control the students from causing trouble to the school. So there you were. Ordering everyone to give space and behave. Unfortunately, no one. Not a single soul. Would listen to your orders, which is bull****.

*Riinnggg*

Luckily, the bells were always there to help you.

You took your books from your locker and went straight to class.

In Class
It's History Class. And lessons are always the worst. It's not that you don't like the subject, it's the teacher that was teaching the subject.

So there you were, a palm on your right cheek and a book on your face, while you try your best not to sleep. Your eyes were following the words the teacher was reading from the text book as your eyes slowly close and your face slowly falling on the table when suddenly..

"HA-CHOOO!!"

The noise immediately woke you up as your eyes started looking on where the sound came from.

"Need a tissue for that Kevin? *LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY*"

Everyone in class laughed at the statement, especially since it came from the biggest jerk in class, Jun-yi.

Your eyes then shifted to the person who sneezed, Kevin Moon. He used to be one of the loudest kids in school but ever since his grades went down last year, he became one of the quiet kids in class but still has quite a few admirers.
Infact, you're one of those admirers too.

He doesn't seem bothered on what Jun-yi said but continued looking down to his book and writing his notes.

You felt bad for him.

"Hey, didn't you hear what I said? Answer before I-"

"Before you what? Go to the Discipline Room? Cause I'm willing to send you there" you growled, wanting to stop him from causing trouble.

"Tch, and what are you? Some kind of nerd with guts?" He chuckled,

"It's brains, a**hole"
( Sorry for the cursing LOL I just thought that it would fit the plot! XD)

Your last words left everyone speechless and cause them to shift their focus back to the teacher.

After being satisfied with your actions, you also shift your head back to your book.

-

After a while of listening to the teacher, you look at the board when suddenly someone at one of the front tables turns his head behind.

Your eyes shifts its focus to look at the person, and it was Kevin.

The two of you made an awkward few seconds eye contact when suddenly, he gave you a quick smile and turned his focus back to the teacher.