Chapter 4

Author's pov
After finishing your breakfast,you and Kevin both make your way upstairs as you told him to sit down and started asking questions,almost like some kind of detective.

"Alright,Kevin Moon. Where are you from?"

"Your drawing book"

"Right.. now,when did you start to exist?"

"15th January of 2018"

"Correct..and,when did i finish creating you?"

"Yesterday"

"Okay,all of these seems to be correct. Now the million dollar question..why did i created you?"

"..."

"Well?" You asked,raising your eyebrow

"I can't quite remember the exact reason,but i think it's cuz you wanted to create your own imaginary boyfriend instead of getting one--"

"I-- WRONG! That's 3 out of 4. A pretty good score,but not good enough to prove that you're my drawing"

"I'm--"

"MOVING ON"

(Y/N) pov
After asking him loads of other questions,it proves that he really is my drawing.

But the fact that he thinks i want him as my imaginary boyfriend is so wrong like what the heck,NO.

Besides,i can't be in love with a drawing. That'd be totally weird.

After filling up all the score from the question. It seems that he isn't a demon who takes form of my drawing and suddenly appear in my room after all. I guess he really is my drawing.

And that explains...why my snowflakes art disappeared during christmas. It's cuz of the moon!
But how is that even possible?

Only one way to find out..

That night
Author's pov
"Alright,so i drew this simple cat drawing this evening to test on how this..moon magic thing work,so.. yeah" you said,as you place your art in the moonlight.

"Now,we'll just see tomorrow morning if it works" you stated as you make your way awkwardly to bed.

You get yourself into your cozy blanket as you took one of your pillow and hugged it.

After a few moments of closing your eyes,you suddenly felt uncomfortable and weird. You were too lazy to think about it,but at the same time you felt like you should check.

You opened your eyes and looked at the window and looked on top of the table. The drawing was still there,you looked around and realised that you couldn't find Kevin.

You turned around and realised that he was sleeping right beside you.

"What in the-- GET OUT OF MY BED!" you said as you constantly hit him

"Ow! W-what,b-but don't you always do this? I mean literally,isn't this normal? Ow! I was supposed to accompany you remember?"

"WELL NOT ANYMORE! NOW GET OUT OF MY BED BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT!"

"OKAY OKAY,RELAX"

The Next Day
Author's pov
"Well uh.... this seems to not work" you stated as you look at your drawing book and picked it up.

"I don't understand..i thought the moon--" you were about to finish your sentence when Kevin suddenly interrupted you

"No,it was the moon! I swear! I feel it in my paper- i mean bones!"

"Then how do you explain that it doesn't work?"

"Maybe it has to do something with..the moon phases?" Kevin guessed,

At first,you didn't think it would relate to anything that happened. But then you realised that yesterday's moon was different than the moon when Kevin came to life.

"Wait..you're right.."
You went to your computer and immediately searched for moon phases.

You clicked the first option and went to a website about the moon.

(I EDITED THIS ONE MYSELF XD)

"This is it..this might be the clue! Kevin,your moon that night was a Full Moon right?"

"Yeah.."

"So,maybe yesterday doesn't work because the moon was a Waning Gibbous!"

"A Gib- what?"

"Here!" You said pointing to another picture in the website,

"Yeah..you're right!" Kevin exclaimed,

You gave him a little nod with a smile and started searching for other clues,

You went to your table and took your drawing book,you checked the cat picture and when you checked the other pages,suddenly a miracle happened.

"Wait...this..this wasn't supposed to be here.."

"What's not supposed to be there?" Kevin asked in confusion,

"This... it's supposed to be..gone" you stated as you showed your drawing book to Kevin,

"Your snowflake drawing.."

"Exactly..so,there may be a chance where you'll be getting back into this book instead of staying like this.."

"Ouh.." Kevin said,as he slowly looks down

You noticed,

"Are you...nevermind.."

You wanted to ask,but stopped,since you didn't want things to be awkward

"We gotta find out when you'll be getting back into the book"

Author's Note
Heyyyyyy,how are y'all liking my non-existent science logiccc??? LOL
Told y'all it's gonna get interesting (or is it? Jk idk)
Hope you like it anywaysss,
Stay tuned for more 'LOGICS' in this book!
Please Comment,Vote and Follow if you'd like!
Raven~