Chapter 1

Author pov
It was late night,and you were still up with a pencil in your hand and a drawing book on your desk.

Finishing every detail in your drawing,making sure it was perfect and touching it up is more important to you than going to school.

"Almost..there.." you mumbled as you sketch and sketch when suddenly,your alarm started ringing

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ughh..not again.." you growled as you snooze your alarm. You looked back to your book and sighed,you put it aside and decided to get ready for school.

A few minutes later~

"Okay.." you muttered once you're done tying your hair. You took your bag and your drawing book as you make your way downstairs to have breakfast.

"(Y/N) dear, you're just on time for breakfast! Have a seat" your mother smiled as you put your bag aside and sat down on your chair.

You were about to place your drawing book in your bag when suddenly-

"Don't tell me you were up all night finishing that portrait of your 'dream boyfriend' " your mother joked.

Your face heated up. You knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I- for a billionth time mom,HE'S NOT MY DREAM BOYFRIEND,PLUS HE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST" you stated,holding your embarrassment

"*giggles* okay Miss Icicles" your mom said,as she place your plate of stacked pancakes.

You pouted and started eating up quickly because you were pretty late for school.

.

At School

"Dude! Have you done your Maths homework?!" One of your classmates,Eric,asked

"Yeah" you replied,

"Really?!"

"No"

"Aw man"

"Why me? Can't you just go ask Chanhee? He's obviously better at these things" you recommended

"Oh my god you're right! HEY CHANHEE,GIMME YOUR BOOK MAN!" Eric said as he walks away
"HEY NO IT'S MINE!" Chanhee's voice echoed in the classroom,but no one seems to be bothered.

Hearing the sound of people's noise makes you lose your mind because firstly,it's annoying. Secondly,you hate everyone and the last thing you'd rather do is finish the portrait of the non-existent character you created.

"Hey (Y/N)" someone said,while taking the empty seat next to you.

"Hey Jacob.." you replied while slowly closing your drawing book

"Still not done with that drawing of yours?" Asked Jacob,

"Well..yeah. i mean,it's not that it's not done,it's just not completed yet. I haven't even named it yet"

"I see,well..can't wait to see how it turned out" Jacob smiled and walked towards his table.

As soon as he did,the teacher finally came in,rushing
"Morning students! Sorry i'm late" the teacher sighed as she put her things on her table. "The teachers had a small meeting just now and-...*clears throat* well,let's just begin shall we?"

Everyone groaned in annoyance and took out their exercise book. You,on the other hand,was still distracted by your drawing book. You care about school less than anyone can ever imagine,but still get stable grades. Even the teachers can't seem to stop you.

As you were sketching and sketching,you stopped and smile. It was finally done!
You opened your bag and placed it in your bag.

The teacher saw as she clears her throat," i see that your friend is done so..(Y/N) can you step out of your table and write the answer for us?"

You looked at the teacher with a 'what' face as she crosses her arms and looked at you with a 'yes' face.

"Shoot",
you thought to yourself and stood from your chair and did what you were told as you walk back to your table to sit down.

"Very good (Y/N)! These are all correct" your teacher said,complimenting you

The class gave you a big applause but you didn't mind it at all. All you cared about was your precious drawing book.

The bell rang as everyone went out to get ready for the next class.

Skip~

At Home

"I can't believe it's finally completed!",
You muttered to yourself as you let out your drawing book out from your bag once finishing your homework.

You've never been so happy!
You were usually this cold,arrogant and proud type of person,but not this time.

You ran to your window and quickly open the curtains as the full moon shines on your book. You opened the page of your portrait and let it sit in the moonlight.

After a few moment,
"Wait a sec..",
you realised something wasn't right. You started to think of what it might be. And realised..you forgot to name the portrait's character.

You looked at the picture and started to think of a suitable name.
.
.
.
"Kevin..",
You wrote his first name and continue to think of a surname.
You look around to see if you can find any clue.
.
.
But there was none. You had no idea on how difficult it can be.
You move your head around and stopped as you realise,the answer was right in front of you.

"Kevin Moon.."

Hiiiiiiiiiiii my loserzz (jk ily,i'm usually like this)
Welcome to my strange world!
Have a seat.
*takes a teacup* *sips tea*
So,you're gonna follow this book till the end?
If yes,
THANK YOU SO MUCH,THAT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME,I SWEAR I'LL MAKE IT BETTER CHAPTER BY CHAPTER. I LOVE YA!
If no,
Get off my lawn (jk you can leave if you dare-*coughs* if you want).

Anywaysss thank you sooo much for being here,i haven't wrote any new book since 'YG Treasure Box Zodiac' book,but here we are!
I hope that you'll be willing to continue reading this book cuz that would be very touchingg
And i swear,my first chapters are always lame but when you get to other chapters (i don't mean to brag but..) my ideas are just bomb there,so it would be an honour for you to read them LMAO.

A'ight that's all.
Stay tuned for Chapter 2!!
Raven~