Chapter 3

Author pov
"Okay wait..so you're telling me,you're a living portrait that turned into a real human and it's all because of a full moon?" You asked,still confused on how he turned real.

Kevin smiled with his gummy teeth,"Yup,and i know every single routine of a human and it's all because i learned from the best..You"

"....So,after all this time of eating,studying,talking,bath-..."

Wait,so basically..he saw everything that i do?...
Well sh-

"Oookay,i'm gonna have to go now.." you said,as you head to the bathroom.
When you were about to close the door,Kevin stopped you

"Wait,what are you doing?" You asked,confused

"Keep you company,You know you always bring me everywhere to keep yourself from being alone.So now that i'm able to walk,you don't have to carry me around"

Your eyes widen after hearing his sentence. You never thought that you'd be so clingy towards your drawing who can actually see you

"I'm- look,this is not actually how things work in real life. So,can you just wait outside?"

"Yeah,sure" he said,as he sat on the corner of the bed

You closed the bathroom door and sighed,
"How on earth did it get to this.."

After a few minutes

You got out of the bathroom and dried your hand. You looked around your room and realised..Kevin was gone.

"Wait,no no no no no" you looked under the blanket,the closet,the desk and couldn't find him anywhere.

"Where could he be.."

You got out of your room and ran downstairs to see if you can find his trace and realised that he was actually at the table with your mom

"Oh no.."

"Oh? Hello sweety! I didn't know you brought home a boy!" Your mom exclaimed as she prepares food for you and Kevin

"I- i didn't"

"Oh nonsense,don't be shy (Y/N)" your mom giggled

"No,really. I didn't! He just sorta appear out of nowhere! I- it's hard to explain-"

"I'm her drawing,Kevin Moon. Nice to meet you mom!"

Your mom stared with confusion as she looks at you,then to Kevin.

"Wh-what game are you playing?-"

"Mom,this is not a game. I swear to god, i'm confused at first too,but doesn't he seem familiar?"

Your mom was speechless,she didn't know what to say.

"I.....now that you asked..i guess he does" your mom said,

You and Kevin both looked at your mom and started explaining the situation and how things worked.
She didn't get it.

"I get it,you don't get it. But i don't too! So let's just act like this is all normal,okay?"

Your mom was still confused but agreed anyways. She said that she was going to do some researches to see on how this was possible,since she's known to be really good at science.

"There should be some scientific explanation for this.."

Author's Note
Alright y'all,the first boring three chaps are done,and nowww the next chaps are gonna be your povs ;) soooo it's gonna be a much better book (i hope)
Btw,this chap is so short,i am SO SORRY. I HAVE A THREE WEEK EXAM AND I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FULLY FOCUS ON THEM. BUT TOMORROW'S MY LAST DAY OF THE EXAMS,WHICH MEANS THE NEXT CHAP IS GONNA BE SOOOO MUCH LONGER (Yayyyyy)
Sooo please stay tuned for the next chap!
Raven~