Enhypen(Heeseung): 10 month love

Heeseung

Heeseung knew this new school wasn't gonna be any different than the rest

Heeseung knew this new school wasn't gonna be any different than the rest. He'll be here for a couple months, a year at max.

With his parents line of work it wasn't safe to stay anywhere to long. He had gotten good at making temporary friends. He always let them know with if the first few weeks of friend ship that he was bound to leave at some point, every once in a while he'd keeping in contact with a few of them for a while till eventually they'd forget about each other.

With you he'd expected it to be no different, but you who sat in math class with him sharing head phones losing your self to your favorite song while the sunlight made your skin gleam a healthy glow of course you were different.

Leaving you is gonna kill me.

You made him feel a dangerous type of love not like the brotherly love he had felt with his past friends like Sunghoon Jake, or Sungi the kind that made his every bone ache from being apart from you.

Heeseung use to think his first day your school wasn't anything special after thinking back it had been the best first day he had ever had. He had been seated next to a friendly boy by the name of Sunoo who had invited him to sit with him and his friends at lunch.

That's when he met you laying on the grass with your head resting on your friends thigh with your eyes closed and head phones in (this could actually never be me I'm allergic to grass) on the side of the foot ball field that was farthest from the school buildings where it was more peaceful. He came to stand in front of you and your friends along with Sunoo as he introduced him to your friends. Now that he thinks back he doubt you had heard him over the music blading through your headphones.

As Heeseung laid eyes on you he cast a shadow hiding you from the sun.

She looks so calm and peaceful. So beautiful.

Seconds later feeling the loss of warmth radiating onto you you opened your eyes.

Woah, who the hell is he he's gorgeous.

You could have kept your head phones in that moment but that wouldn't have been any fun. You wanted to know who the tall boy with the perfect smile was.

You began getting to know each other that day.There was a lot you to had learned about each other in those 10 months roaming the school halls, street, parks and cafes together.

Tomorrow is our last day together.

After looking back on every conversation shared on those walks it was easy for him to see everything in your lives lined up perfectly, well except for timing.
You were his other half. You had to have been his soulmate. Holly shit he had to leave you, why was the universe so cruel.

Now sitting in math class next to you while you were in your own world playing with his fingers and listening to your music he was worried. If this was like any other time you had done this he'd have butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

You are so dangerously unbothered by everything, and I love you for it.

That day once the final school bell rang you, Heeseung and the rest of your friends headed to get food. You loved this you could imagine your self forcing them all to come out to lunch with you and Heeseung once you were all older with much busier lives.

Sunoo and the rest of them knew he was leaving, they'd all made up and excuses to leave you two directly after lunch so Heeseung could break the news to you.

Sunoo and his girlfriend looked back at the two of you still sitting at restaurant table. Sadness in their eyes knowing they had said their final goodbye's to such a good friend but also knowing they'd have no idea how to comfort you tomorrow.

Hours after you two had been left alone as the sun was setting Heeseung sat you down at a park swing and broke the news to you.

He would never forget how fast the smile on your face from swinging as high as you could faded. He had planed to give you a letter he didn't believe he had the guts to just tell you in person, but he couldn't leave you either without comforting you him self.

The third to last hour together had been spent crying together.

The second hour trying to comforting each other.

The final was spent sharing kisses, tears and assuring each other this wouldn't be the last time you saw each other.

The next day at the same hour you'd usually be sitting in your first period class you were in bed with teary eyes surrounded by your friends. All of whom decided today was not a day for school.

Meanwhile Heeseung sat on an air plane next to his brother trying hard to hold in tears, his attempts failing his brother held him tight saying nothing letting him deal with his heart break on his own.

I can't let you be like the others we'll talk every day work through the time zone. We'll be out of school soon, I can come back to you y/n. I promise I need to come back to you.

—————————————————————

Lol. I promise I won't make all of the 10 month love chapters all sad.

Or will I 😏👀

4/18/21
6:01 pm
Words:929