Heeseung(As): A nonn-idol dating a non-idol

I didn't know how to title this chapter hold you tell lol

—————————————————————

Heeseung

-You meet in a dance class

A new dance studio had opened up near Heeseung's school, walking past it with his friends one day he saw a flyer about the dance classes held every Friday and Saturday nights.

He'd been wanting to join one of these dance classes for months now but none of his friends were interested in attending at all. That is till one of them heard his crush  talking about attending the friday night classes, so then they all went.

You had gone along with your cousin to this dance class and she who just so happened to be the girl Heeseung's friend was crushing on.

As they arrived to the dance studio his friend was pointing out your cousin and you caught Heeseungs eye.
Through out the dance lessons Heeseung was enamores with how confidently you danced and couldn't help but focus in on your laugh when ever your cousin would joke with you.

Through out the class Heeseung's friend would quit obviously push past people dancing to make his way from the back of the class closer to your cousin and Heeseung had no option but to follow and fumble out an apology as he followed behind.

Eventually as the class was ending the teacher wanted to do something a bit different and asked that everyone find a partner.

This is when Heeseungs friend basically slams into your side sending you chashing to the ground as he splattered out a "DO YOoU bY ANY CHANCE NEED A PARTNER"! to your cousin.

Heeseung's panicked reaction was to rush to help you profusely apologizing for his friends action.

As you took his hand to get up you noticed how cute he was especially as he was pink in the face from the embarrassment his friend gave him.

"Thanks, and no need to apologize. It's not like your the one who pushed me."

"No but the idiot who did is my friend so still I'm very sorry"

"Y/n are you okay" your cousin interrupted. "I'm fine just stunned, I wasn't expecting it." You laughed out.

"That's good I'm gonna partner up with him if that's okay"she said as you and Heeseung both glanced behind her at the tall boy attempting to hide behind her in attempt to not have to face you.

geez I can't even blame her he's definitely her type.

"Okay I'll find someone els"

"I can be your partner." Heeseung rushed out "Only if you want to though it's okay if not I just also need a partner since he's gonna dance with h-