Chapter 4

Childes pov

I was getting my group onto a bus with Zhongli we had a school trip Xiao was happy about coming on this trip since I got him and Venti to share a room no one knew who they were sharing rooms with since we were gonna tell them once we got to where we were going I only told Xiao Zhongli came over standing behind me I looked at him he walked over to an empty seat as another group of kids started to get on the bus I sat beside Zhongli I leaned back a bit yawning Xiao tapped my arm he looked uncomfortable I seen Venti beside him they got stuck in the same seat I ruffled his hair he sighed "Xiao?" Venti called him I listened "Can you be quiet?" I looked over Xiao nodded I looked at Zhongli I whispered in his ear to switch with Xiao I got up "Xiao sit with me" I grabbed his arm Zhongli sat where Xiao was I sat with Xiao he put his head down I ran my fingers threw his hair 

A while later we got there we decided to pick a beach with a small hotel as the kids got off the bus we handed them their key for their room I handed Venti his key everyone walked inside the hotel I got to my room I was sharing with Zhongli he walked in plopping down on the bed I laughed "Tired?" He groaned I walked over and plopped down beside him he rolled over leaning on me I smiled playing with his hair Xiao walked in I sat up "What's wrong?" He stood there Venti came in I stood up and walked over "I'm not sharing a room with him" I rubbed my face "Venti you can't switch rooms I told you guys this" 

Xiaos pov

I stood there listening to them go back and forth I stared at the floor Zhongli got up and hugged me I didn't say anything Venti sighed and grabbed my arm I looked at him I was about to cry I was so annoyed and upset about everything that was happening he pulled me away from Zhongli we walked out of the room he said nothing the whole way back to the room I just let everything happen 

He sat me down and groaned I looked at him "I'm so-" He cut me off by covering my mouth "Just shut up and explain why you've been doing all of this" I sighed "I-I don't wanna explain why" I rubbed my hands together Venti stopped me "You'll hurt yourself" He sat down beside me I stared at the floor Venti l laid down I said nothing as we sat there staying quiet "Xiao do you like me?" I looked down at him quickly "W-what?!" He sat up "Do you like me? As a crush" He wrapped his arms around my neck I just sat there not moving I was scared "Answer me Xiao" I shook my head moving his arms "N-no" He sighed looking away "Well that sucks" He got up and walked over to the door locking it I watched him "Xiao.." He walked over to me climbing onto my lap "W-what are you doing?" I sat there confused "Tell me.. do you really not like me" He looked at me I sighed kinda annoyed "Venti stop" He put his head on my shoulder I was scared I didn't know what was going on "I'm sorry.. just tell me why you got that teacher fired" I slowly lifted up my arms wrapping them around his waist gently "I-I like you okay.. that's why I did it I didn't want a teacher to be with you" He started to laugh I got so embarrassed "That's it?  Xiao you idiot" He looked at me pushing my hair back "I'm sorry I'm really sorry" I looked down "Stop.. I should be the one who's sorry I.. didn't even like that teacher I was just covering up who I actually liked but.. I was close with that teacher which upset me" I sat there hugging him a bit tighter now "Xiao it's okay.." I closed my eyes "Who did you like?" He laughed a bit "You.. b-but after what you did upset me" I put my forehead on his shoulder I bit my lip "I'm sorry I was being such an asshole" He lifted my face I had bit my lip to hard "H-hey you're bleeding" He got up and walked into the washroom I sat there just wiping it with my hand he came out with a wet cloth he wiped my hand then held it against my lip "How about you try to make it up to me and we can be together so we are both happy" I nodded a bit there was a knock on the door Childe came in "You two okay?" He noticed Venti holding a wet cloth to my lip "W-what happened did you punch him?" He walked over Venti shook his head "No he bit his lip to hard.. and we made up so of course I wouldn't punch him" 

Childes pov

I sighed and sat beside Xiao "Why are you two so close?" Venti looked at me Zhongli walked in "Because of him" I pointed to Zhongli "What about me?" I got up and walked over to him "Nothing" I looked at Xiao and Venti "Are you two okay sleeping in the same room?" They nodded I smiled "Good.. Zhongli let's go" I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the room he didn't say anything we walked back to our room "Ugh I hate trips" He laid on our bed since every room only had one I sat beside him "Xiao is going to be a lot happier now.. hopefully" Zhongli looked up at me I smiled at him "Childe.. we are very touchy with each other" He sat up "O-oh yeah.. sorry about that" He shook his head "I don't mind" I got a phone call I got up and looked at Zhongli "Give me a minute" I walked into the washroom "Hello?" I answered the phone it was my mom Teucer was screaming and crying in the background my mom explained that Teucer wanted to see me and he's been screaming and crying like this since yesterday I sighed telling her to pack him a bag and to drive him here I hung up and walked out of the washroom I walked over to the bed plopping down Zhongli patted my head "I have to watch my brother" He laughed "Jean can help as well she loves kids" There was a knock on the door I got up and went to open it "You guys okay in here?" It was Jean I nodded "So.. uh Jean my little brother is coming here I can still do everything I need to do while he's here he just won't stop yelling and crying with my mom" She laughed "It's okay I'll help you when you need it" I smiled "Thank you"