-00

After years and years of a peaceful life for the girl-who-lived, Amara should've known it would not have lasted

After defeating Voldemort, she married Ron, had 2 beautiful kids, Hugo and Rose, And became an Auror. However because of the whole prophecy thing, Amara can't die ,naturally that is.

After watching her husband grow old and her children having children Amara thought she could finally rest, the world was at peace what could go wrong...

However, the fates thought differently, and the Muggles found out about the wizarding world and started infecting the Wizarding world with a virus, a virus that we cannot find the cure off, it eventually turned into a whole pandemic in the wizarding world her family all died of it, her husband, children and grandchildren.

It killed every single person she'd ever know and she could lie and say it didn't hurt her because it did.

She wanted it to end, she wanted the torture of watching all her friends and family members dying right in front of her to stop.

Finally at the age of 235, Amara Lily Potter, the girl-who-lived, The savior of the Wizarding world, gave into to the sweet release of death.

Her last words?

"Fuck you"

A/N: I didn't know what her last words would be so I just wrote the basic 'fuck you'