-04

[lady magic^]

[lady magic^]

"...mum?" Amara looked up at the woman in front of her, she had galaxy eyes just like her left one, her hair was white but still had some blue in it.

Her soft features curled into a loving smile her eyes glowing with amusement at her daughters amazement.

"Hello, love." Her eyes watered with joy and she finally got to meet the girl she to gave away. Magic would never forgive herself the test her daughter grew up in that horrible environment, she would never forgive fate for allowing the so-called leader of the light to do those things to her own child.

Smiled wide, eyes full of love for the goddess that was her second mom. she watched as she knelt down and opened her arms wide for a hug.

Despite Amara being taller than she was in her past life, magic is a deity therefore towered over everyone.

After a few tender moments that the rest of the group left them alone for, they talked quietly magic explaining how she was forced to not interfere in his life and Amara also explaining that she's just glad she's here.

" how are you here anyway?" She asked.

"I threatened life" she said casually as if it was an every day occurrence, making Amara blink at her second mother.

Guess who overheard all of this simply laughed saying "serves her right! "And laughing some more at Amara stunned face.

Once Amara got out of her stupor and death stopped laughing ' stupid immortal entity...god...thing'. Magic finally called everyone's attention and told them the reason she came to the Inn between.

" I came here not to only finally meet my daughter "she smiled down at Amara "I also came to give her a gift I have heard rumors of deaths deal with Amara, and I came here to see if the rumors are true! Amara, if you would come here, please."

Note down and extended her hand, smiling brightly when she took it without hesitation, she took a deep breath and gave her daughter her gift.

" unfortunately, I cannot give you your voice once the deal is done, all magic comes at a price, and this type of magic needs a big one."

"I give my heir, The gift of a multi-animagus,  you should be able to transform into any and all of your familiar's, and you shall be able to channel their powers whenever you deem fit"

"I give you, my daughter, a rare animagus form. That I have been working on since you were born I have not named the dragon yet, I give that privilege to you "

With that she summoned a model of the creature (up).

"It will be the king of all creatures, I created this breed for you my daughter, he will grow as you do, when you were an infant he will be a come even if he's a bit bigger than a normal one, when you were entering your teens it will be larger than a full grown black bear, when you were an adult who will be bigger than the great Hall, when you were in official adult he will be slightly smaller than Hogwarts and when you are fully grown he will be the biggest and most powerful magical creature in the world do not fret my child "she smiled as that is concerned and worried face from being given this much power "you'll be able to change your size I'm simply telling you that's the max of said size will be depending on your age on earth" she smiled again at her daughter, she was still slightly concerned that she was making a mistake, she simply shook her head in amazement "you may think whatever you wish my brave daughter, but never doubt your ability to lead, to teach to be a savior, just not the one dumb-as-a-door is manipulating you to be" everyone snorted at Lady magical in the self named like lord dumb all agreeing that the fools an idiot.

" is my final gift to you before we must depart from this room, I give you the new title is queen of magic, heir and daughter to the goddess of magic, lady of creatures, dragon lady, serpent queen, Fiendfyre master, Queen of Camelot, Mistress of death, merlins apprentice, alpha of the werewolves, princess of hell, friend of all creatures, the girl who lived, and the Savior "she took a deep breath and laughed "man that really is a mouthful".

Everyone laughed at Amara's expense.
When everyone regain themselves, they all looked at Amara with a sorrowful look, knowing what would come next it. was time for him to finally go back.

Amara gave each person a long hug, thanking them for everything and promising to make them all proud, to which they all responded with the same "Amara Lily LeFay, you have already done so "Amara would refuse it ever happened, but she could only hug whoever said that tighter, crying happy tears of finally being loved.

"My daughter "magic started "when you go back, you must always remember that I will always be watching over you, and while I may not be allowed to visit you, your adoptive father "she rolled her eyes is Lucifer winked and did finger guns "will be, you better take care of him Lucy or I will make sure the rest of your immortal life is miserable "

Amara had to bite back the laugh that he wanted to let out his mom was a badass!

"ANYWAYS" death yelled trying to get everyone back on task "Amara, it's time to go "

He sound sad

Amaro nodded to him, then looked to everyone's proud with sad faces, then look at his parents, they were crying(lily James magic)

She ran over to them and gave them a group hug "I'll miss you mum, mom, and dad" she laughed.

"We'll always be with you, darling" lily said clutching her tighter.

They all pull away "I love you all thank you for everything"

She hugged them all one more time before turning to death, "let's go before they start crying, it's like a chick-flick!" She fussed

"As you wish mistress" he snapped his fingers along with Lady magic and the next thing she knew...

She was staring in dazed soft brown eyes...