-06

Ara pretended to stretch and lay down in her crib, faking sleep

Ara pretended to stretch and lay down in her crib, faking sleep. She knew Dumbledore would take her to the Dursley's soon, and she would like to be awake to hear what is going on around her... Just in case.

Dumbledore picked Amara up with very little care, and walked out of the house, stepping over the Potters dead bodies. Once he was outside, he turned around and casted a few spells to make the home look like it was attacked by death eaters.

"Incendio! Bombarda Maxima! Morsmordre! Deletrius!" The home was now on fire in the entire upstairs area was blown to smithereens. The dark mark was shown in the sky and he erased the spell from the wands history.

Dumbledore saw Sirius outside and placed a curse on him to make him go try and kill Pettigrew and act like a madman.

It took everything he Amara had to not let her magic loose and kill the man that was holding her. Dumbledore's magic was an ugly brown that made Amara cringe to get away from him. His magic feels like 1 million spiders are crawling all over me... Gross.! It's all slimy too! You, spider slime. How did no one noticed the creeping gross or around the old man? It's disgusting...'

Amara was still pretending to be asleep as Dumbledore brought her to the Dursley's home, she thought it was odd how he claims to be the smartest wizard alive when he can't even tell I'm not asleep'.

Amara heard the whole conversation with McGonagle and she also saw Dumbledore place a loyalty charm on McGonagle, the bastard! No one hurts Minnie!

Meanwhile Dumbledore was laughing is that, happy to be rid of the annoying deputy. He summoned the letter he wrote to the Dursleys, and tucked it into the blanket that the young potter Was wrapped in.

Mr and Mrs Dursley
I'm leaving, in your loving care, Amara Lily Potter. I regret to inform you that lily Potter neé Evans is dead, killed by a wizarding terrorist. James Fleamont Potter died along her.

I have a preposition for you, Beat the magic and bravery out of the boy, and you will be rewarded greatly. With this letter is £250,000 (about $316,292 in America) and you'll be paid the same amount monthly, if you agree.

Have fun with the girl, and do what you wish to him. Please do try not to kill him, I would hate to have to make a home visit.

-Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
(Titles I'm too lazy to write)

Dumbledore made sure the money was in the envelope, and secured it to the girl's blanket. He smirked down at the one-year-old that was still sleeping soundly, and walked away.Again, not even realizing when the Girl's eyes blinked wide open, glaring at him as he left her on the doorstep.Not even caring to put a warming charm on her, and definitely not caring enough to notice the girl vanish into the shadows

Not even caring to put a warming charm on her, and definitely not caring enough to notice the girl vanish into the shadows

Amara watched the idiotic Headmaster walk away, not looking back. She scoffed in her head. 'Idiot. Too confident in his own plan to double check it went smoothly. Hmm, I could just shadow walk away. I would rather not relive the Dursley's abuse. But where would I go? I could call Lucifer, but I don't know if he has ever seen yet alone took care of a one-year-old! I could just go to Potter Manor.' Amara grinned , and it was quite creepy, seeing as she was a toddler 'and I could talk to my grandparents there, I will also stay there till Im old enough to get an inheritance test!'

With that Amara shadow traveled to Potter Manor.

-