-03

"The price, is your voice"

Amara looked around at this, everyone was giving her proud smile or a steady nod, giving her the confirmation that they would be there for her no matter what looking back death, Amara smirked.

" you got yourself a deal, death."

After a few days tomorrow, finally begin her training she was surprised to me it's not only Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin, but also Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Morgana LeFay , Arthur Pendragon, Merlin Emrys, Gellert Grindlewald, ...

After a few days tomorrow, finally begin her training she was surprised to me it's not only Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin, but also Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, Morgana LeFay , Arthur Pendragon, Merlin Emrys, Gellert Grindlewald, Lucifer, Newt Scammander, and so many others.

It was odd to learn that you what are the prince of hell and the devil's adopted son but Lucifer was really cool, and got on pretty well with padfoot and prongs.

From Godric, she learned transfiguration.
From Salazar, she learned potions and Parselmagic which was awesome.
From Helga, she learned herbology.
From Rowena, she learned astronomy and Divination.
from Morgana, she learned charms and runes.
From Arthur, she learned hand to hand combat with every weapon imaginable, and how to craft her own sword and weaponry.
From Merlin, she learned elemental and ancient magic as well as wandless and wordless magic.
From Gellert, she learned the dark arts, defense against the dark arts, occlumency and legilimency.
From Lucifer, she learned the demon tongue, and demon magics.
From Newt, she learned about all magical creatures and how to tame them.
From death, she learned how to shadow walk, Dementor magics, and shadow magics.
From Lily, she learned how to read aura's and how to tell if people were lying or not.
From remas, she learned many healing spells and potions both beginner and advanced.
From James and serious, he learned about Hogwarts and pranks. Lots of pranks.

Even after all of this learning, they still have many gifts to give Amara.she was just glad she had this many people caring about her.

Siri after realizing that she had this many ancestors she changed her name, it's only slightly nother full name, was now Amara Lily Magic-Emrys-Pendragon-LeFay-Lucifer-Slytherin-Ravenclaw-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Grindlewald-Scammander-Death-Lupin-Black-Evans-Potter.

'Yeah that is definitely going to be a mouthful' Amara thought 'I think I'll end up going with Amara Lily LeFay as it isn't a very well-known name yet it's a very respected one' she told everyone this and Morgana almost broke his spine hugging him.

As it was only a few weeks before Amara had to leave and finish the deal with death her ancestors deemed a time to give her, her gifts.

" I give my air, my royal griffin Familiar and my beast speech, I hope Ignis treats you well."a flash of red and white Griffin appeared above her heart.
"I give my heir, my royal basilisk familiar and the title of queen of snakes, I hope you meet Ostium under better circumstances this time around, young serpent."a flash of green and a snake wrapped around her left wrist, it's head resting on her hand appeared.
" I give my air, my earth Perryton familiar, I know you will treat Sylvia with care" A flash of yellow and a parrot and tattoo appeared on her left forearm.
" I give my heir, my air Tenshi familiar and my half angel creature inheritance, you will do amazing things, young Raven, and I know you and Caeli will get along well." Flash of blue and attention and flight appeared on her left shoulder and arm.
" I give my heir, My Lightning Tiger familiar and my Veela inheritance. Fulgur will always protect you, little one."  A flash of purple and a tiger with blue lightning for stripes appeared on her right shoulder blade.
" I may not have a familiar to give you, but I give my heir, my sword, Excaliber, and the title of Queen of Camelot. Be brave young Queen, we all believe in you" Arthur note down and presented Amara his sword and she took it with such care it could have been made of glass.
"I give my heir,  my shadow panther familiar and my title as fiendfyre master. Umbra will always come when you call, young Lord." A flash of gray and a black panther with wings in Golden marks appear on her right shoulder.
"I give my heir, control Over any and all demons, as well as a demonic space wolf as a familiar -as I'm not exactly dead and would like to keep mine- the title of princess of hell, and the fallen Angel or the demonic inheritance, good luck my Princess." Lucifer said all of this with a shit eating grin, and the dramatic bow at the end with a wink.
" i'll give my ear, any of my creatures he wishes it as a familiar, as I do not have one and my title is a friend of all creatures."Amara chose the Occamy they were almost extinct in her time, she named her Aria, and do the flash of gold, there was an Occamy tattoo down her spine.
" I give my mistress, my Grimm familiar and the ability to heal whatever wounds you may get, and the abilities of a Dementor. if you should ever need my assistance summon me using the deathly hallows tattoo or using Fenrir" with the black flash, there was a grim tattoo on her right collarbone and the deathly hallows tattoo with a red moon on her right forearm.
"We give our heir" Prongs
"Our Legacy" Padfoot
"And all our love" Moony
"We name her the Alpha" Padfoot
"Of all werewolves" Moony
"And of the Marauders" Prongs
They all laughed and hugged Amara as they finished, then separated as Lily cleared her throat, still smiling at her husband and daughter.
"I give my heir, my daughter, my snow owl familiar, and my Metamorphagus abilities. And, I want you to do something for me, give this to Sev," she handed him a photo album and a journal" both are mine from when we went to Hogwarts, you can go through them if you wish, but it explains what happened before we died, and it says some things that I would like Severus to know.". Amara took them and nodded, and another tattoo appeared a owl carrying a lily on the back of her neck.
"I give my heir, my king of the dragons familiar, the ability to communicate with telepathy, using any language, and my title as king warlock and dragonmaster or dragon lord. Good luck with Kilgharrah, he likes riddles" A bright golden flash and a giant dragon tattoo appeared on her chest seeming to move out of the way for the Griffin tattoo.
Another bright white flash, and a beautiful woman with long blue and white hair and a long light blue dress appeared. everyone except for Amara about before the goddess. Amara could only stare as she smiles at her.

"...mum?"