Diffrentses

it has been 5 years since Maleficent cursed little Aurora. with those three ideot fairys looking after her, it was amazing she had lived this long. Diaval and i try to viset her has often as posibal. today was no diffrent. Malefcent turned us into are respective animals, and we headed off. over the years Diaval and i had grown rather close. we had a rather odd relationship for a raven and a cat. Diaval posibly new more about me then even Maleficent. he new my gratest fears, and i his. we arived at the small cabin. after spending the day with little Aurora, we headed back to the moors. it was quite a walk for me, and dispite the fact he could fly, Diaval chose to acumpuny me. we walked in silents for a while before i picked up a new sent. it was not one of the sents of the forest, it was man made. the smell of metle on metle. screaching. groning. and wheezing. i turned to my raven friend woriedly. as we aproched the wall ofthornes Maleficent had construckted, we saw them. men working trying to drill threw the wall. with out a word, Diaval took off to go inform Maleficent. i paded over twords the humans. climeing a tree, i wached them work. the men yelled at each other, unkind words and orders. i would never understand them. Maleficent had turned me human years ago, but i can't relate to them. they aways travled in groops, i was a loner for many years, only see Maleficent every now and again. cats prefer to be alone most of the time. you don't haft to look after someone else. just you. it's vary conferting. however, since i spent all of my time with ether Maleficent or Diaval, i hardly got any alone time. i liked them both, but i still miss the nights i could clime and tree, and just watch the stars by my self. or curl up in a sunny pach of flowers, and have a nice cat nap. lost in my thoughts, i was unawhare of her precents untill with a slide of her hand, Maleficent turned me into my human form. stardled my the suden change, i almost fell out the tree, must to Diaval's amusment. i turned my head to see him, also in human for, snickering at my foolishness. i sent the raven-man a glare, before leeping out of the tree, to land perfectly at Maleficent's left side.
"it's vary unladylike to jup out of trees." said Diaval playfuly as he shook his head.
"indeed, but need i remind you, i am no lady." i said, tausing my long midnight hair over my sholder. Maleficent rooled her eyes at her two pets, before using her magic to reconstruck the wall of thornes. i her yells of tarror from the humans on the other side.
"are work here is done." she spoke. Diaval and i nooded, and followed her back into the moors.