the poison

The next morning has came. The alarm goes off and they woke up from their sleep. Again, its Alex aka Daria that wakes up the last. Sisil then opens the conversation by saying, "Hey, let's check the camera! This will be very interesting!"

"Alright guysss.... I wonder when do they drink their coffee!" Sisil says.

Everyone now already wake up and then Daria says, "Okay... I wanna see the camera recording!"

Sisil opens the phone and then the SmartBox application, she then clicked the 'drone camera' option. The coffee is still there, bet that they haven't even woke up yet..."

Then, she activates the 'turn audio on' option, so the camera can also records sounds, so they can listen to the conversation they are having. Wasn't it such a magnificent design, though?

Arvia then says, "This drone is really wonderful, like, not only we can deliver the poison, but also we can spy on someone and even hear the conversation they have!!!"

Katrina was like, "Well yeah, actually this is against the law because we violate their privacy.. But well yeah, we are going to kill them anyways.... I think murder is much more against the law.. So...it wasn't such a big deal anyways..."

A few moments later, the clock now showing 5.30, the sun has risen already and the mom now shows up from her bedroom.

"Let's have some coffee.... This was Tristan's favourite coffee after all... We used to drink coffee together here before we go to work!" said Lainey.

They take the cup of coffee as they take a sip before Teddy, the dad, says, "After all... I missed Tristan too... It was his anger issues after all... I feel like I failed raising him... "

Lainey takes more sip of the coffee, "I have told him to not join the science club, because many dangerous things that could trigger his anger issues, but he never listen..."

"But well, if I positioned myself in Tristan's point of view, I would be angry if my lab partner purposefully creating a new multi-drugs resistant pathogen to kill the whole school... Specially that if it was the teacher's intention... And imagine, being blamed for that by HER and then she spread the news as if you were the bad guy... Imagine being kicked out of the community you were in because of this. I can feel Tristan's feeling when he knows this. It's more than just killing your friend due to a small mistake..."

"True though... But we can't blame Daria also. He must've been so pressured to do that.. You know that Mrs. Frida has so much power, right??? I mean, after all.. he wouldn't be able to say no or else he would be killed by her..." Lainey continues, "I wonder why Mrs. Frida wants to kill the whole school, though..."

"The problem is that Tristan let his anger took him away rather than discussing it with Daria. If they wanted, they can debunked Mrs. Frida. But well yeah, it all already happened and now both of them died."

"Daria... did you truly create the virus? And why was Mrs. Frida asked you to do so?" Arvia asked.

"Yes... I created it... I was so scared that Mrs. Frida was going to kill me if I din't do what she asked me to do. I remember that she wanted to kill the whole school, but I don't know why... I was so scared..." Daria explains.

Right, after all it were neither Daria nor Tristan. It was Mrs. Frida.

"Wait, why my stomach hurts...." Lainey says after she finished her coffee.

"Me too... I feel like my stomach is going to explode...." Teddy replies as he rubs his stomach because of pain.

"It feels weird all throughout my body...I feel a sense of delirium..." Lainey adds, "And my head... it feels like it is going to explode... What's happening..."

"I think we contract the pathogen?! I don't know, though..." Teddy replies.

"I'm going to call for the ambulance..." Lainey reaches her phone in the table, but suddenly she lost consciousness and she is now having a seizure on the floor. Also, the same, goes with Teddy. Now they both are on the floor, laying unconscious, waiting for their death.

Arvia then says, "Alright guys... But even without the radiating skull, isn't the pathogen going to spread rapidly too that could lead to a pandemic?"

"Hmm... yes... and they wouldn't be able to survive the pathogen without enough MsPH-2 level in their blood..." Daria replies.

"Sure we can survive this after the MsPH-2 injection... But .... what about the whole school? And... what if we replicate the MsPH-2? Would we be able to synthesize MsPH-2 without the current known precursor aka the radiation? Which means that we can't use the 2-ethyl-phosphorilase enzym..." Arvia adds.

"We can use the hybridoma method. We need to extract the B-lymphocyte cells from their spleen and fuse it with myeloid cell to create hybridomas. Then , this hybridoma cell is grown and multiplied in vitro." Daria explains. "As the cell multiplies, and so is with the MsPH-2 antibodies!"

"And then, we have to collect MsPH-2 antibodies which could be injected as a vaccine, right?" Arvia asks.

"Yes!!! That's it... Not literally a vaccine because it is not an antigen. but maybe more accurate if we say it as a convalescent plasma therapy I guess. Now we need to get to their house first to extract the blood, take their spleen, and EXPLODE their fucking skull!" Daria adds...

"Alright, let's make a plan on how to get there and extract the blood!"