Chapter 1: The Opening

On an open field, Krasnaya Zvezda High School accompanied by tanks of the Vostok High School from Kazakhstan battled Ukraine's champion, the Atom High School and Belarussian Brest Fortress Academy in a commemorative match Kraanaya Zvezda organized to celebrate victory on the tournament.

The company of Kazakhstani T-34s and BT-2s are firing on Atom's Panzer IVs and Panzer IIIs, few Shermans and couple of T-34s trapped in trench.

Zvezda's tanks also fired at enemy tanks. Dmitri was inside the tank, looking at the map.

Dmitri: "Are they making us wasting our ammo? Team, cease fire."

Tanks then stopped firing, all standing still on an open field awaiting orders.

Evgeniy: "Atom's not going to retreat any soon. I think something's off here."

Vanya: "If they wanted to retreat, they would already do so. But, instead, they let themselves take many hits."

Alek: "They seem to be sleepy, if you ask me."

Ilya: "I don't like how this is going. They wanna lure us to them or something?"

Battlefield went silent for couple of minutes and Dmitri got out the hatch.

Atom's tanks were still stationary. Dmitri stood on top of the tank and took binoculars to watch if Brest forces were approaching, but no sign.

Evgeniy was still out of the hatch and he was amazed by his commander.

Dmitri: "Alright, team, we'll now advance slowly and steadily. We have to see what is Atom up to. Zhukov, Mikhail, you'll commence cover fire on my command. Operation 'Scandinavian Defense' is a go. Let's show them."

Aliyev: "That sounds like a good plan." said the commander of Vostok.

Dmitri: "Now, в путь!"

On his order, tankers advanced as Vostok forces were still standing still. When the KV-1 got next to the T-34, Dmitri turned to face Aliyev.

Dmitri: "Um, is something wrong, Aliyev?"

Aliyev: "Uh, kind of. I don't understand what в путь really means. Can you tell us?"

Dmitri: "Oh, it's an order for troops and tanks to move forward. It can compare to поехали."

Aliyev: "Ah, yes! Silly me! Then, поехали!"

Vostok tankers: "Поехали!"

"I Believe, My Friends / 14 Minutes Till Start"
Voatok High School March

In that moment, tanks of Vostok began to move forward. They were advancing bit faster than Russians. Dmitri wasn't sure if that was good idea, but Aliyev smiled at him and saluted.