Chapter 7: Resurgence

Crews of the BTs discussed about the tank they spotted - a steel giant that emerged in a distance with loud roar of its engine.

The team carefully observed its movement while hidden in the woods.

Yakovlyev: "That thing is huuuuge!" he said while looking through the binoculars.

Antonov: "It does look like that tank Dmitri has encountered in that duel, right?"

Leonov: "No, it can't be. It has spiked armor on the front, so it must be something far stronger."

Naidyonov: "And that menace of a gun is no joke too."

Naydin stood on top of the tank, looking around and humming quietly. He glanced at Naydyonov and Leonov who are taking the break.

Naydin: "Breach to First, we spotted the enemy main company."

Sergey: "We also spotted some sort of giant tank. Probably an IS-line."

Dmitri: "Affirmative. We'll change the route to the factory. Stay alert and careful. Follow that tank and stay on the distance."

Sergey: "Copy. Dmitri said to keep up with those guys. Who knows what they have in plan."

Naydin: "Then, let them pass and we'll continue following them."

Ruslan: "Right. I'll start the tank."

...

First and Shock Companies slowly reunited with Aasault after they survived multiple ambushes on their positions.

They made their way to the factory.

Yuri: "All teams, this is Shock Company. We have reunited with First and Assault Company at the factory."

Dmitri: "We are currently reaching the factory not far from the forest and meadow. All of you, stay sharp and await orders."

Oskin: "How about we name our new squad something like- let's see... the Separate Assault Brigade? Sounds cool to me."

Fadin: "I like it."

Borisov: "Me too, Fadya."

Popov: "Sounds great."

Ivanov: "I like it too. Готов!" he said and loaded next shell for Popov.

Valeriy: "Dima, let's separate to guard entrances to factory so we can respond well to attacks."

Dmitri: "Right."

They took defensive positions around the factory and awaited for enemies.

Dmitri, Yuri, IS-3, Burda, Oskin and Mikhail's team guarded the main gate.

Fyodor, Valeriy, Zhukov with SU-122S, KV-2 and Valentine II will guard the rear entrance.

Bondarenko, Matvey and Zelimkhanov with one SU-100 and one of Defenders' T-34/85s will stand by inside the factory, hidden, in case od Soyuz's success in breach operation.

Dmitri was sitting on the tank drawing the route they've taken on the map, marking a factory and he got serious for a moment.

Dmitri: "Brother, we have lost four tanks: two of your T-34s and a SU-100 and one T-28 as well."

Yuri: "We lost four too. They have put a lot of pressure on us to retreat."

Dmitri: "Their attacks are unpredictable... But if we defend here and manage to take out most of their forces, we might achieve superiority when it comes to numbers."