4

The following day was in Scorpius opinion, horrible. He had been watching every where he went in sight of rose. He wasn't 100% sure what he wanted. There was a battle going on inside his head. One part of him wants to stay away from rose and resume to their enemy relationship where neither of them spoke to one another, yet the more louder part of his mind was telling he he should become friends with rose and that he should not run away from her because he will be making the wrong mistake.

Yet, After what she did to him that night he honestly feared that if she ever did that again to him he wouldn't be able to stop himself from jumping her. After all he was a hormonal 16 year old boy, and mix that with a hormonal 16 year old girl and you have problems. He didn't even know anything about the natures of sex!

As soon as he turned the corner to the great hall and stepped through the doors he knew that the louder part of his battle had won him over, there she was, like she always was of course but she had her hair the way Scorpius liked it; in a ponytail. And she was eating all of Scorpius favourite foods, most likely a coincidence. She was reading Hogwarts: a history, one of Scorpius favourite books and when he entered she smiled at him.

Knowing he was staring he blinked and strode towards the slytherin table, seemingly in a much better mood. He did even bother to react to all the stares he had coming his way he wasn't going to allow anyone to ruin his mood today. Besides all those staring don't matter to him, sure they've made his life miserable in the past but he's 16 now he can deal with some stupid, immature insults.

Once he reached the table he sat down and looked around, every single person in the room was staring at him, including some of the teachers. But Scorpius was in a good mood so he didn't care so much. He could hear the whispers coming but didn't listen, even though some of them reached his ears. But he just smirked.

'He looked so much like Draco Malfoy!'
'Did you see the way he was walking as if he owned the place'.

He felt someone sit next to him and looked up. It was rose. He smiled at her and carried on eating his food, he could feel her stare on him but never paid her the attention. She tapped him and he looked up at her. Instantly, her hazel eyes meet his silver ones. His eyes moved towards her lips, so soft looking they were. He was enchanted by them.

"Hey Scorp" she spoke sweetly. Scorpius broke from his staring and felt a blush come to his cheeks, he heard rose giggle but didn't mind at all. "Hey rose, what brings you over here?" He asked actually curious. She grinned and leaned forward a bit, "I'm just checking up on you, I'm sorry about last night I couldn't help myself you just looked so good in the moon light".

Scorpius gave her a blank look for a second before he smiled. "It's alright I know you didn't" he cursed himself for acting the way he's acting. His father would've hexed him by now.
"So Scorp, we are still meeting up on Saturday because I think it would be great if we were friend again"

Scorpius took a deep breath. Rose wanted to be his friend again. It was a miracle, he knew he was smiling like a mad man but who wouldn't. His Rosie wants to be with him again, he had missed her dearly and now he gets to be friends with her, maybe her family won't hate him as much anymore?

"Rose I want to be your friend again as well, I missed you these past two years. Sure I may not have showed it but I did miss you deeply.. so I think we can be friends again"

Rose nodded her head so fast and she kissed his cheek. Scorpius blushed. Rose then stood and gave him a huge smile, Scorpius smiled back. He was finally getting rose back. His Rosie. He watched as she walked away and out the hall and then he turned back to his food when Albus came in and sat next to him, he smiled at Albus and carried on eating. Albus doing the same.

Classes went as normal for Scorpius, and when classes were over he made his was to the potions class room. He had been taking extra lessons to improve upon his potions work. So far it had helped him even after only a few days. He was happy his father had suggested this to him, Albus didn't want to take the lesson because he hated potions which Scorpius didn't blame him for.

Rose was also in that class and the two of them was paired up in the first lesson and would be for the rest of the semester. He and rose got on surprisingly but this was only the first lesson.  And they were only learning to make a antidote to snake venom.

"So tell me something I don't know about you" rose asked Scorpius when they were sat down on their spot of the room. Scorpius thought for a moment rose knew almost everything about him so their wasn't much to tell. And he wasn't a very interesting person if he said so himself. "Umm well you know basically everything about me"

"You have a point" rose laughed and Scorpius laughed with her. Scorpius would never admit it but he was enjoying the girls company, he hadn't had any friends apart from Albus and it felt nice to have someone else there for him that wasn't Albus. He loved Albus but Scorpius knew he was a getting older and needed more friends... a possible someone he loves like a girlfriend.

Scorpius and rose talked some more while they made their potion, until the lesson ended and everyone had to return to their dorms. They said there goodbyes and Scorpius made his way to the dormitory.

When he was walking Scorpius was thinking about rose. He realised he did indeed still like her and was just hiding it so he wouldn't  feel hurt. He sighed. Things were too crazy at the moment. And Scorpius knew one thing, he wanted to become friends with rose again and even possibly date her. But he was probably mad for thinking she's ever date him, since she didn't in the past. But who knew what the future would hold.