6

The days after that went by fast and before Scorpius knew it, it was Saturday and he was to meet rose today. He had forgotten about this day and had rose remind him the night before. If he was honest he was a bundle of nervous but he was some how excited.

He still hadn't told Albus about this secret meeting. He knew Albus would feel left out and ignore Scorpius until he felt he wanted to talk again. Scorpius often hated that about Albus yet he would never change a thing about him.

Rose had become apart of their group and now the three of them were a new trio. It had shocked people when they found out but Scorpius, Albus and rose didn't care what people thought. As long as the three of them were friends then nobody could really stop them.

Scorpius had realised that he still had feelings for rose. It was a strange feeling when he was around rose, he'd feel all shy and nervous, but he tried his best not to let anyone see. He was kinda excited to see what he and rose would do in the astrometry tower. He never would believe anyone if they told him he was going to become friends with rose again last year.

So now Scorpius was in class, pretending he isn't a bundle of nerves. He couldn't concentrate, every second he was checking the time to see when class would be over. When they did end he was rushing straight to his dorm room to get ready for this- what was this? He didn't know.

Scorpius paced around his room for an hour, trying on clothes and different hair styles. He couldn't find one that worked. He knew Albus was to come here soon so maybe he could help him. As if reading his mind, Albus came in through the door only to pause and look at Scorpius like he had grown three heads.

"What is going on in here, Scorp?"

Scorpius groaned and flopped onto his bed. "Yes good question Albus, maybe I'm having a fashion malfunction!" Scorpius said sarcastically.  He felt Albus walking closer and turned onto his back. "Well I can help?" Albus asked, Scorpius jumped up and hugged Albus tightly.

"Okay find me an outfit and I'll work on hair." Both boys set off to getting to work on Scorpius. Luckily Albus hadn't asked questions. It took a final half an hour and Scorpius was ready. He was wearing some black skinny jeans, a light green t-shirt and a grey hoodie. He had his hair the way he would wear it at home; not gelled up, so it was a little messy.

"I think you look amazing!" Albus exclaimed and scorpius chuckled before he left the dorms to the astrometry tower.

***

Rose was panicking. She had gone through every hair style she knew and none of them she liked. She already had her clothes on; she had chosen a black leggings, a off the shoulder shirt and a red jacket, she wore earrings and did her makeup. But she couldn't decide of a hair style.

Her friends came into the room and she had asked for help which they happily gave. In the end her hair was put into a half ponytail and half hair was down loose. She loved it and thought it was the best it could be. She was ready to go to astrometry tower.

***

Scorpius reached the astrometry tower before rose, he sat on the floor looking up at the stars, one star in particular: the Scorpius constellation. His mother had told him all about the constellations. He watched the stars as they shined brightly above him, he was so fascinated with them he never heard rose entering the room until she sat down next to him.

"What you looking at"

Scorpius turned to rose for a second then turned back. He was instantly reminded of before summer when he and Albus was watching the stars before rose had interrupted them. Scorpius thought maybe he could teach rose about the stars. "I'm looking at the stars"

He saw rose smile from the corner of his eye. "Really? Can you tell me about them?" Scorpius turned to rose in surprise, his eyes locked with roses and he smiled while nodding. "You see those stars over there?". Rose nodded. "That's the scorpion constellation, or also known as Scorpius: it's symbol is of course a scorpion, there's a whole story behind the constellation but I'll tell you about that another time, it lies in the southern part of the sky, it has 18 stars all together-," Scorpius paused. He felt the sudden urge to cry, thinking of his mother when she would tell him story's of the starts.

Rose noticed and wrapped her arms around Scorpius who leaned into her embrace. He sniffed as he tried his hardest to not cry. "It's okay Scorp you don't need to tell me" Scorpius nodded against her shoulder.

The two sat there watching the stars for what seemed like hours. They had small talk here and there but all together nothing too big. Rose brought food so the duo were munching on some sandwiches and biscuits. Scorpius managed to tell rose about the constellation without crying after many breaks. And it was now nearing midnight.

"It's getting late" rose was the first to speak, breaking the comfortable silence they had. Scorpius nodded in agreement. Rose was resting her head on scorpius's shoulder and Scorpius had wrapped his arms around her since she was cold.

Rose looked up at Scorpius and Scorpius looked down at rose. There faces were only a few inches apart, as the two looking into their eyes, scorpius's eyes eventually looked down towards roses soft looking lips.Without thinking, he leaned forward and there lips met. It was just a simple kiss at first but rose moved around and deepened the kiss, Scorpius was unsure how to do this right so he went with his instinct.

They both broke away for air and looked at each other. Scorpius cleared his throat and stood, helping rose off the floor. They both cleaned up their mess and it was time to leave. It was a strange silence for awhile while the two made there way back to their common rooms. Once they reached the parting for there ways they looked around and kissed again, this time is was a sweet kiss and not the deep kiss they shared first.

"Good night rose"

"Good night Scorp"

This chapter had a POV change :)
Let me know if you want more POVs in rose or if I shall stick to just Scorpius.