5

"Scorpius!"

Scorpius turned around and saw rose running towards him. He and Albus glanced at one another then to rose again just as she reached them. Rose rested her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. Scorpius looked over her; her hair was put up into a messy ponytail on the top of her head, she had on some light makeup of mascara and lipstick. She carried her school bag in her hands which were on her bare skin from the skirt she was wearing which was in Scorpius opinion a little too short. She had her regular shoes on and her white button up shirt was neatly tucked into her skirt with the first two buttons undone which gave Scorpius a full view of her chest in the position she was in.

Scorpius gulped and looked away, he shouldn't have been looking in those types of places, it just wasn't how he was raised to be like but he couldn't help it. Him being a teenager with little to no experience on stuff relating girls and hormones was going crazy he had, had at least 3 occasions where he had to take a cold shower because he had dreamt of rose.

Clearing his throat Scorpius turned to rose. "Um- yes?" He said as casual as possible. He could see Albus had rose his eyebrows but didn't seem to care as he stared at rose. He bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair as he waited for her to speak. "You- you left your- oh goodness I'm sorry! Hang on a sec here", she passed him a note book when he opened it he saw all of his notes from his classes inside.

"Sorry.. again. You left your notebook at the extra lesson and I couldn't find you until now"

Scorpius nodded and smiled in appreciation. He put his note book in his bag and looked back to see Albus was having a actual conversation with rose. He smiled as he watched the two getting along. It was a once in a lifetime sight to behold.

"So you guys are really taking this extra class then huh?" Albus asked the two of them. Rose and scorpius looked at each other then nodded. Albus smiled and then the three of them bursted out laughing. "Say rose.. why don't you come sit with us today?" Albus asked rose which made rose and scorpius look to him in shock but happiness.

"Of course id love to!" Rose exclaimed happily. The three of them made their way to the slytherin table where they began to fill their plates and talk happily amongst themselves. Scorpius could say he was proud and happy that his best friend and rose was getting along greatly. Maybe he wouldn't have to hide from Albus anymore.

When the feast was over they spilt up for classes but promised to meet up with one another when classes were over. When Scorpius was sat in class he looked over to see Albus who was smiling. It made Scorpius happy knowing that Albus was finally getting the relationship with his cousin that he deserved.

The duo met rose out by the lake and the trio was talking and joking around for hours until it started to get dark, the decided that they'd meet up again tomorrow. As scorpius and Albus made their way towards the common room they walked in silence. Eventually Scorpius broke the silence.

"So Al how do you feel about rose now?"

Scorpius could see that Albus was thinking to himself as he mumbled words that Scorpius couldn't understand. Scorpius didn't know what Albus was thinking but he hoped it wasn't bad, he really wanted Albus and rose to get along because if he was too become friends with rose then he needed Albus to be okay with it.

"If I'm being honest she isn't bad anymore, she's changed for the better. Like before she was horrible and made fun of me but since you came to the burrow before Hogwarts she's been friendly it's strange don't you think?"

Scorpius looked closely at Albus and saw he wasn't lying. Scorpius considered being in Albus's feet and realised that Albus must be having a lot of emotions with rose. Sure rose had been mean in the past but she had grown up and Scorpius knew she must have been lonely.

"It's nice, I mean she must have missed you Al and maybe she wants to be friends with us again. And I won't say no to her she's a good person"

Albus nodded and both went back to comfortable silence. When they reached the common room they went straight to the dorm room and went to bed. Scorpius with a smile of his face and Albus with a happy yet confused look.