║The Battle Starts ║

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗

E P I G R A P H

" in a fight, they are lethal.

around each other, they melt. "

𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖♘♘♘𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

D E D I C A T I O N

To all those villains, if given a chance, would leave the world with greater romances;

for they go to extremes for their beloved.

𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖♘♘♘𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

N O T E 

 Firstly thank you all for dropping by. The characters, names, and plot of the story solely belong to my imagination. Any resemblance to people (living or dead), places, and events in life is purely coincidental. No part of this book is to be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted via any means, whether digital or printed, without the permission of the author.

The characters in this book are Pakistani Muslims. Though the religion Islam is the purest and perfect out there in the world, my characters are not. At times their actions, words, and morals will be questionable. Please do keep in mind that they do not depict the lifestyles of ordinary Muslims. It is purely a fiction and imagination of mine. 

They depict a flawed person who is learning to live with their struggles. 

There will be intimate scenes in the book which if you are not comfortable, can be skipped. It would not affect your reading flow much. 

The pictures uploaded are not mine. They belong to their rightful owners. However, the aesthetics are edited by me.

Copyright © 2021 _raidha_ 

All rights reserved. 

𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖♘♘♘𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

W A R N I N G S

- Danger

- Blood

- Trauma

- Heartache

- Tragedy 

- Death 

𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖♘♘♘𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖𝄖

T I M E L I N E

Started: April 2021

Ended: Got no clue

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗