11. Good Mourning

"Legacy is not leaving something for people.

It is leaving something in people"

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗

Grief is represented by five stages of emotions, according to the Kubler-Ross model. The "five stages of grief," as we call them, are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. However, the fact that the truth lies in these stages is the source of its inaccuracy.

What if you skip the denial and go straight, head-on, to depression. That's a very plausible notion, don't you think? What if your denial is later transformed into acceptance, skipping the paths in between? Finally, what if your journey begins with a vengeance, bargaining, desperation, and, ultimately, a new beginning?

Different people, different paths, and different reactions. Not all of us are quite the same, and nor are we too different. Yet, when fate and demons dwell in the guise of human trampling our life, our stages of grief varies.

A person's journey through grief is characteristically transformative. Their illusion is the same, but an important aspect of their existence has changed. As you pass by, you notice them but don't recognize their former selves. The guises of the men and women seated in this vast room are similar.

The sun outside peaks through the French doors of the British-styled government building. Long table sides are filled with an array of mahogany cushioned chairs. Some are filled as their occupants are in muttering in low breathes. The inaudible conversations could easily be deduced to be about elections, oppositions, royalty, and the uncertain future.

Even the sun fails to penetrate through the layers of these humans, the many sides they have for uncountable people and situations. As said earlier, their illusion is strong and blurry to comprehend.

In this vast room stood party members from the North's two most prominent teams, the People's Republic Party and the National People's Party. The walls bearing portraits of Aadhilabad's rulers and leaders demonstrate the versatility of prominent figures once more. Their eyes appear to be unwrapping each of the schemes devised within this space.

Sohaib Sikander, the Vice-chairman of the People's Republic Party was sitting on the left side while the right was occupied by the National People's party. The air was charged as they all waited for the arrival of the Chief Minister, Rayyan Ahmed, and Khanum.

Without further adieu, their presence was soon seen in the room. As per protocol, all were raised in the presence of the power holders of Aadhilabad.

Rabail paced in her heels as went to her designated seat. Though the Khans have not been in politics, their influence was not to be ignored. To mark their absence from the very side of politics, her magnanimous mahogany seat was placed a step lower on the platform, with the Chief Minister's being at the highest.