2. Fallen Rose and Heart

"Bohot nazdeek aati ja rahi ho

Bichhadne ka irada kar liya hai kya"~ Jaun Elia

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗

A soft sigh escaped through Rabail's parted lips. Eyes closed, head tilted upwards towards the shimmering moon, her mind seemed to find its solace, though momentarily. The breezing wind and the glow from the moon kissed her light wheat-ish skin as if calming her tangd nerves and breaths. The night was her friend along with its countless stars witnessing the pages of her life. Nothing she hid from them, or rather she couldn't. For the inviting darkness knew greater tales than a breathing being.

With another breathy sigh, her hazel eyes took in the moon. How beautiful and afar. A melancholic ambiance was lingering around her. Sitting on the steps of the courtyard lawn, she painted a picture- a lady in a crimson organza saree, with dangling jhumkas, chin on her folded knees. Hazel eyes held a lot of unsaid chapters of her life, lips which equally gave up speaking about them. It was a lonely night one would say, but for Rabail, which night wasn't marked by loneliness.

Her mind ran a marathon whenever the moon was in its full glory. A lot has happened, a part of it forgotten, a part of it stayed, yet forever were its tales embedded in her heart. They say time heals it all, forgetting that the scars kept the reminders.

Her short, thin frame handled a lot more than it could ever. Putting her folded knees close to her chest, she focused on her shaky breaths.

The world was unaware of the turbulence within her, while she was unaware of those tears marking her cheeks. Curling further, she looked at the moon, hoping, praying to take her demons away.

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗

Assalamualaikum my readers! As you can tell, it is my first time writing this big on Wattpad!

Though the chapter is short as I am a beginner to this whole idea (my apologies for the length). However, I will definitely work on it as the story progresses, so that is something you can definitely look forward to.

Lastly any thoughts or comments? Please do share those. Constructive thoughts and feedback are always welcome, gives me the fuel to do better. Also, don't forget to click on the star.

Lots of love and hope to see you in the later chapters as well. Stay safe and stay blessed!!