A well deserved vacation (part 2)

Yujin: The smell of the airport... *long sniff* ahh~ now we are a step closer to Thailand and the long-awaited holiday.

Yujin spread out her arms and took another sniff of the air inside the airport. The rest of us looked between ourselves, as we shook our heads and communicated with our eyes that Yujin was weird.

Hitomi: Wonyoung please take care of your Yujin unnie before the next station for her won't be Thailand but the hospital instead.

Jahoon: Nope! No one is going to kill anyone on my watch! I will not allow one of my few chances of going home to slip away.

I pushed Hitomi, who was standing beside Yujin, away from her and over to where we had to check-in, making sure to keep a safe distance between Hitomi and Yujin. The others laughed at me and walked over to us, so we could check ourselves in and get a step closer to home. As we stood in the line, I literally small jumped on the spot, excited to finally be available to get home and also a bit impatient, since the check-in line was moving slowly. Even a snail could have passed by now. As I small jumped in the place, I could feel an arm wrap around my waist. I looked to my left and saw Chaeyeon smiling at me dearly.

Chaeyeon: Seems like someone is excited to get home.

Chaeyeon ruffled my hair, making me pout. I fixed my hair and hugged her by the waist, while we were waiting. Some Wiz*one was standing around us and calling our names, wanting us to face their cameras. When they saw Chaeyeon and I hugging each other they got wild and began screaming our ship name. I smiled at their reaction and waved a bit to the fans while winking, making them roar even more. I turned back to face Chaeyeon and hug her.

Jahoon: Of course I am! The members who have their family here in Korea can easily visit them even if we just have a few days holiday and for the Japanese members, since we are promoting in Japan just as much we do here in Korea, they can always visit them when we are there too. But it is rare for us to go to Thailand except when we have a concert or Kcon to attend, it is hard for me to visit my family since everyone is living in Thailand.

I said a little sad since the last time I saw my family was two years ago, at the final of Produce 48. Chaeyeon noticed the sadness in my voice and hugged me tighter, as she rubbed my back in a calming way. I hugged her back just as tight, biting my lower lip slightly trying not to cry. I pulled away and smiled at her, ensuring that I was alright. Then it was finally our turn to check-in.

We all passed the check-in and began walking around in groups at the airport, enjoying the small free time for a bit before boarding the plane. I walked around with Hitomi, Wonyoung, Yuri, and a clingy Hyewon. As it was almost time to board the plane, we visited a convenience store and made sure to buy A LOT of snacks for the flight. We'll it is a must after all. We then met up with the rest and boarded the plane. I sat right in between Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon as we were placed near the window. I sat with my hands on my lap and stared out of the window with a bright and wide smile, which made Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon look at me with a sweet smile.

Yena: You guys look like a couple who are on a vacation with their child. Chaeyeon as the dad, Eunbi unnie as the mom, and Jahoon unnie as the child.

Yena faced us with her knees in the seat and teased us for looking like a small family on vacation. Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon, and I just let her be and ignored her.

Flight attendant: Miss you have to sit down now. The flight is taking off soon.

Yena: Oh I'm sorry! I will sit down now.

Yena sat down and buckled her seat belt while nervously chuckling and muttering sorry to the other passengers that were looking at her. Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon, and I held a hand over our mouth and tried to suffocate our laughs. Yena looked at us between the seats and stuck her tone out before facing forward again. After the usual flight introduction, the flight finally got into the air. I leaned a bit over Eunbi unnie and placed my hands on each side of the window and looked out. I could hear Eunbi unnie chuckled at me and rubbed my back.