Our journey (Produce 48 to Iz*one)

*Change of big-screen*

Lee Sian: OH! Music King?

Wang Ke: Music King? Isn't that where the new top boy group, S.T.A.R is?

Kim Minseo: Then you don't think Park Jahoon will come out? From what I have heard, she is the best and most popular trainee in Music King after all.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror in the waiting hall, trying to find something on my outfit that I should fix.

(Author note: Think this as a picture of you, just with shoulder-length hair. That's your face in the story)

This is the most nerve-wracking thing that I have ever done in my life. Not even at the monthly evaluation, have I been this nervous. I began to shake a little bit and jumped up and down to shake off the nerves. Jina appeared from behind me and put her hand on my shoulder, before back hugging me.

Jina: Don't worry Jahoon, you will do great like you always do.

Jahoon: But this is not something I have done before... I can only do good when I have done it for a while.

Before Jina could say anything, the staff call us out to the stage. As I walked out I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The music began and I feel myself getting more comfortable and in one with the music.

(This is your team's stage)

Lee Hongki: A... Park Jahoon and...no one else, the rest of you are B.

*Timeslip*

It's already the end of Produce 48. As much as I want it to end, as much do I not want it to end. So many memories, new friends and fans, experience, and many more.

Kim Minju: Are you ready Jahoon? Jahoon? Jahoon!

Minju snapped her fingers in front of me to wake me up from my trance. I looked at her, spaced out, making her laugh at my behavior.

Jahoon: I don't know what to do. I hope that we come in together. You always make me comfortable on stage.

Minju: Me too. I will always support you.

We hugged each other before walking up on the stage to get the final announcement. I couldn't hear anything or do anything.

Lee Seunggi: At the 12th place we have... ... ... WM trainee Lee Chaeyeon

Jahoon: Congratulations unnie! I'm so happy for you!

Chaeyeon hugged me before whispering into my ear.

Chaeyeon: Thank you Jahoon. I will be waiting for you. I know you will join us, I know. you have always been the best.

Lee Seunggi: Now for the last position... Before I announce the last member, I want to say to every one of you that you have done a great job and I'm happy that you haven't given up. I hope you the best in the future. Now to the last member... At the 13th place we have... Music King trainee Park Jahoon!

I sat down, not knowing what to do. The other members came around me, hugged me, and gave me a flood of congrats. Before I knew it, I was on the main stage, speaking my "thank you" speech.

Iz*one: Hello everybody! We are Iz*one! Please take care of us!

Eunbi: Now everyone, please say something about how you feel at the moment. I will start.

As we played and having fun, the time slipped away from us. But this is just our beginning.