More beautiful than a real Sakura

Jahoon: Wow... The parks here in Japan is really nice. The smell is also really good.

Sakura: Jahoon! Look!

I walked over to Sakura, who standing under a sakura tree. The view in front of me looked like something you would see from a movie or anime. A pretty girl standing under the sakura tree. I got back to my senses when Sakura pulled me to stand beside her.

Sakura: Jahoon... Look. Isn't it pretty?

Jahoon: Not really...

Sakura knitted her eyebrow before looking up again to watch the flowers fall down at her.

Jahoon: They are not pretty because the Sakura in front of me is prettier.

I gave her a peck on the cheek, which made her look at me with shocked eyes. The blood was rushing at her cheeks making them pink colored, matching the sakura flowers. She punched me on my arm before running away to the rest of the members. I shake my head while chuckling to myself, before running to catch up with the rest of the members.

I played down the mat for the girls to sit on. I sat between Minju and Sakura. I leaned my head over to Sakura, while watching the staff set up the camera for an episode of Izone chu. Sakura was chatting away with Chaeyeon, so I decided to play rock-paper-scissors with penalty against Minju.

Minju: Yeah! Another win to me! Come here, Jahoon.

Minju gestured me closer with her index finger. I moved my forehead closer to her and closed my eyes. After getting a finger flicked more than 5 times, my forehead was feeling numb. This time it felt like my soul was flying out of my body. Our manager stopped us before I could lose another time, and took me and Sakura over to the makeup artist, to touch up our makeup.

Sakura: Unnie, are you okay? Your forehead are really red...

Sakura walked closer to me and moved my bangs away from my forehead. She tiptoed and blew on my forehead. Sakura was pretty, no doubt about it but looking at her close was something else. She seemed like someone who came out of an anime book. A kid ran past us chasing a ball and by mistake pushed Sakura onto me. I lost my balance and fell down on the grass. Sakura landed on top of me, while her lips landed on mine. She rolled to the left and stand up and I followed her lead.

Sakura: Sorry Jahoon! I'm really sorry!

Jahoon: It is alright... Sakura turns around...

Sakura: Why? Is there something on me? What it is?

Sakura turned around and I brushed the bug and some of the grass off her. I turned her around and held her face in my hands.

Jahoon: It is alright now. You just got some grass on the back, don't want it to mess up you're fine clothes, right?

I smiled and nodded to comfort her. She sighed before she asked me to turn around. I tilted my head and did as she asked because she would kick my ass if I didn't do what she told me to do. I could feel her hands slowly running down my back to brush off the grass from the fall. Suddenly she took her hands back to herself and I stood in front of her, still with my back to her. Should I turn around? As I was to turn around, I could feel her hands and arms wrap around me in a back hug. I caressed her hands and smiled. I unwrapped myself from her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before I ran back to the other girls, followed by Sakura who already was red as a tomato.

We filmed an episode of Iz*one chu and it was time to get back home to the dorm/spa. We played a game to decide, who was going to carry all of our stuff plus the staff's stuff back home. In the end, I was a part of the team to carry everything home. Sakura struggled to carry hers. I took mine and put on my back before I took Sakuras and begin to walk down the hills.

Sakura: Jahoon! Wait!

I stopped and turned around to see Sakura run over to me in her weird way of running. I laughed at her, while she was catching her breath before she began to talk again.

Sakura: I will take it on my own. It would hurt your back and wrist to carry all that by yourself.

Sakura pointed at the things I was carrying and wiped off my sweat, that was forming on my forehead.

Jahoon: You could help me by taking my jackets and be a support to me. Don't worry about hurting my back or wrist, I get hulk strength when you are beside me. Even stronger, when you kiss my cheek.

I put down all of the staff's stuff before I handed her my hoodie and suit jacket and stood in my t-shirt. I took everything up again and continue to walk down before Sakura could protest any more. Sakura caught up with me and kissed my cheek and supported me all the way to the car and back to the dorm.