Chapter 3: A Visit

Childe woke up earlier than he usually would to start packing for Zhongli's, he packed for a couple days, making sure to put all necessary items inside. He smiled as he zipped up his suit case, deciding to go live on his phone.

"Morning everyone! Tartaglia here! I'm currently getting ready to go visit the lovely Zhongli with my brother Teucer," He smiled, walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.

He started talking to his fans as he made breakfast for him and his little brother, finishing up, he plated it and went to wake Teucer up.

"Alright! Time to go wake the little gremlin up," He chuckled, walking into his brothers room.

He ruffled the boys hair "time to get up little one"

Teucer groaned and looked up at him "why so early?"

"Well, I made breakfast, and we're going to see Mr. Zhongli today"

Teucer gasped, "We're going to go see your boyfriend," He asked with a wide grin.

Childe blushed "urm he's not my boyfriend Teuc. Now cmon, get dressed and come eat breakfast, we'll pack your stuff after"

Teucer nodded and Childe walked out if the room. "Ah that's all from me for now my lovely Twitch stream. I'll see you guys later," He smiled, ending the stream as he got a notification from Zhongli.

He sat down and began to eat as he clicked on the notification, seeing that it was just Zhongli's address he screenshotted it for later telling the male thanks as Teucer walked into the room.

"Thank you for breakfast big brother," He smiled up at him beginning to eat his own breakfast.

"Of course," Childe grinned, going to wash his plate before going to pack Teucers stuff.

Everything got done and Childe sent Zhongli a quick text to let him know they're heading that way. Childe got all their stuff in the car, locked his doors, got Teucer situated and headed that way.

Zhongli woke up around 5 am as per usual, he told himself to wake up later, but that didn't seem to work as well as one would hope.

He begrudgingly got out of bed and took a shower. He came out about an hour later, drying somewhat off before brushing his teeth and collecting his long hair into a ponytail.

He walked into his room, getting dressed and making his bed before cleaning the house for his guests. He made himself a simple breakfast before texting Childe his address.

Zhongli spent the rest of the morning preparing everything, going shopping, and even making gifts for their arrival. His heart was pounding in his chest about finally meeting Childe. He just hoped that it'd go as well as he had hoped.

Teucer and Childe had finally arrived and Zhongli did everything in his power to calm himself. He was excited! All of them were, but it was freighting nonetheless.

Childe softly rang the door bell, holding Teucer in his arms, figuring that they could bring their stuff up later. Zhongli's breath hitched. He wasn't ready yet. But, it was now or never. So he smoothly walked to the door, unlocking and opening it in one swift an elegant motion..

"Hello Tartagila, Teucer, welcome to my home," He ushered them to the inside warmth that contrasted with the cool wind outside.

Childe thanked him softly, walking in and taking off his shoes, getting hit with the smell of cinnamon tea. Teucer also took off his shoes and looked up at Zhongli.

"Hello!," He grinned, running over to Zhongli to give him a big hug.

"Yes, hi, thanks for having us Zhongli," Childe smiled at him, taking in the adorable scene of Zhongli and hie brother. He took a mental image, he would definitely have to save that one for later.

"Ah yes of course," He picked up Teucer "I tried to get everything as ready as possible for you two," He smiled

Childe smiled back "I bet it's perfect. Thanks for having us over at all"

Teucer smiled up at him, "thank you big brothers boyfriend!"

"B-big brothers wh-what?," Zhongli blushed, shock clear on his face.

"Ahhhh! Ignore him! He's crazy," Childe, a blush also visible on his face, said as he covered Teucer's mouth.

"But!," Teucer started.

"Nono, no buts," He took Teucer from Zhongli with a sigh.

Zhongli laughed "it's okay, he's a little kid, it's only to be expected"

"Yeah...uh why don't we do something?!," Childe asked softly.

"Uh, sure, what do you wish to do Tartaglia"

"Lunch, I'm starving"

Zhongli chuckled "okay, anything you two are in the mood for?"

"Noodles!," Teucer blurted out.

"Noodles it is," Childe set Teucer down to put on his shoes, encouraging Teucer to do the same.

"I know a nice place around here, I know the cook personally," Zhongli smiled, walking out with the males.

They arrived at the restaurant as Xiangling came out to greet them. "Uncle Zhongli! Welcome! Oooo~ who's these two cuties," She ruffled Teucer's hair.

"Ah, this is Childe and his little brother Teucer," He introduced them.

"Ahhh so this is who you keep talking about...I will admit he's incredibly gorgeous...good job Uncle," Xiangling winked.

"Thank you...now, Teucer wanted noodles, do you think you could make that happen," He asked as she took them to a table.

"Of course, what do you two want?," She asked.

"The usual for me, and whatever Tartaglia wants"

"Ahh...just a honeyham sandwich," He smiled up at Xiangling.

"Of course! Coming right up!," She smiled before nudging and winking at her uncle, disappearing into the kitchen.

Zhongli blushed and looked back at his tablemates.

"Uncle huh?," Childe teased, making Zhongli blushing more.

"Yes, it's a long story, don't mind it," Zhongli sighed.

"Oh~? but I'm dying to know," Childe smirked.

"Tartaglia...please," He looked away.

"Fine fine, but only because you're so adorable," He placed a hand on Zhongli's cheek.

The lunch went off without a hitch, Childe paying (of course). They went around the shops in the area, Childe getting noticed by a group of fangirls and leaving a very brutey Teucer and Zhongli behind. Eventually he did come back to them, giving them both a cheek kiss as an apology.

The day went by way faster than they had hoped and they stayed in for dinner. Zhongli cooked them a simple meal they both enjoyed a ton, not used to home cooking anymore.

They closed that evening on the couch watching Disney movies (mostly Frozen because Teucer wanted Frozen). Ironically, Childe was the one belting out all the songs (very badly), making Teucer and Zhongli throughly cringe.

After the Frozen fiasco they settled down to watch Mulan, Zhongli's all time favourite Disney movie. The dragon, Mushu, reminding Zhongli a lot like his friend Venti. Despite it being his favourite movie, he and Teucer fell asleep on Childe.

They all ended up falling asleep together while watching Mulan, well they were, until Teucer woke up to "Let's Get Down To Business!" He rubbed his eyes for a bit before waking his big brother.

Childe begrudgingly woke up and told Teucer to go to bed as he turned off the movie. Teucer nodded, waving goodnight when Childe picked up the sleeping beauty that was Zhongli to take him to their bedroom.

He laid Zhongli in bed, trying his best to change him into pajamas, and let his hair down. With a deep sigh of relief, he himself began to change and crawled in bed with him. "Good night Zhongli," He held him close, falling asleep with his soon to be lover.

A/N: Sorry this took so long, I've been sick ^^; hope you enjoyed!