Chapter 5: Romeo and Juliet

The night hath passed quietly, Zhongli and Childe sleeping bett'r than those gents ev'r hadst, int'rtwin'd with one anoth'r.  Teuc'r cameth into the cubiculo to waketh those folk up, and aft'r that gent did fail that gent just snuggl'd up with those folk, sleeping.

Childe and Teuc'r's week cameth and wenteth, much to all of their dismay.  T'wast weird to leaveth aft'r so longeth and teuc'r did refuse to receiveth out of Zhongli's arms.  Ajax sigh'd and did look up at Zhongli.

"I knoweth this may beest crazy. but what if 't be true we all hath moved in togeth'r one day," that gent carefully tooketh Teuc'r from Zhongli's arms.

"Maybe one day tartaglia. ," that gent did smile.

Months did turn into a year. Zhongli and Childe hadst known each oth'r f'r a year, and those gents hadst changed eyes with one anoth'r. 

Those gents hadst hath moved in with Zhongli months ago, until those gents hath bought a new house.  T hadst a p'rfect amount of cubiculo f'r those folk to both has't a streaming cubiculo and Teuc'r hadst his dreameth bedroom.

The mast'r bedroom wast eke rath'r incredible, zhongli's projecteth'r being did hang up once m're. 

one m'rning, none of those folk very much did want to doth aught.  So coequal aft'r those gents did wake up, those gents did play games on the switcheth yond wast hook'd up to the projecteth'r/tv yond wast hook'd up in mast'r bedroom.  Zhongli did stay in childe's lap quaint much the entire timeth, childe kissing his neck to distract that gent while those gents w're playing mario party. 

ev'rytime that gent didst this that gent did get a scowl from zhongli, which didn't both'r that gent any.  That gent hath found zhongli's scowl ad'rable.  But childe being childe, that gent threaten'd to kisseth yond behold off zhongli's visage.  And ev'ry timeth zhongli wouldst in scarlet and turneth hence. 

teuc'r wouldst just beest cluelessly playing as that gent did listen to the males flirting.  Of course teuc'r end'd up winning because zhongli and childe w're too busy flirting to beest paying any attention to the game. 

at which hour those gents did finish their mini games teuc'r did flop onto zhongli's lap.  "i'm fill'd with pangs of hunger, mr.  Zhongli," that gent did look up with his cutest puppy dog eyes. 

"maybe thy broth'r shall treateth us to brunch," that gent did look up at childe. 

ajax just did laugh, "how couldst i sayeth nay to mine own cute boys," that gent did kiss both of their f'reheads and hath sent teuc'r to wend receiveth did dress. 

childe did look down at zhongli.  "you did cause this, ev'r since we hath moved in," childe did laugh, kissing his boyfriend. 

zhongli did kiss backeth softly, bef're getting off his lap.  "maybe, concluded, be it i'm going to receiveth did dress"

zhongli did start to taketh off his robes, childe following 'long, admiring all the marks that gent hadst madeth all ov'r zhongli's corse with a smirk. 

though that gent wasn't the only one did mark up, childe hadst scratcheth marks all ov'r that gent.  The bawbling ones from zhongli's gib, and the big ones from zhongli. 

that gent did love fleering zhongli about those folk, despite loving those folk.  That gent did love seeing zhongli liketh yond.  Though those gents didn't receiveth to doth t oft because teuc'r wouldst most forsooth catcheth those folk.  Coequal so, that gent did love the marks, but that gent did love being the one yond maketh those folk coequal m're. 

"ajax thou art staring," zhongli did hum, slipping on his robes. 

"that's because thee behold incredible, aren't i did allow to admireth mine own boyfriend," that gent did press zhongli 'gainst the mure, kissing down zhongli's neck.  That gent did add on to the already existing marks.