Chapter 4: A Relationship

The night passed quietly, Zhongli and Childe sleeping better than they ever had, intertwined with one another. Teucer came into the room to wake them up, and after he failed he just snuggled up with them, sleeping.

Childe and Teucer's week came and went, much to all of their dismay. It was weird to leave after so long and Teucer refused to get out of Zhongli's arms. Ajax sighed and looked up at Zhongli.

"I know this may be crazy...but what if we all moved in together one day," He carefully took Teucer from Zhongli's arms.

"Maybe one day Tartaglia...," He smiled.

Months turned into a year. Zhongli and Childe had known each other for a year, and they had fallen in love with one another.

They had moved in with Zhongli months ago, until they bought a new house. It had a perfect amount of room for them to both have a streaming room and Teucer had his dream bedroom.

The master bedroom was also rather incredible, Zhongli's projector being hung up once more.

One morning, none of them really wanted to do anything. So even after they woke up, they played games on the switch that was hooked up to the projector/tv that was hooked up in master bedroom. Zhongli stayed in Childe's lap pretty much the entire time, Childe kissing his neck to distract him while they were playing Mario Party.

Everytime he did this he got a scowl from Zhongli, which didn't bother him any. He found Zhongli's scowl adorable. But Childe being Childe, he threatened to kiss that look off Zhongli's face. And every time Zhongli would blush and turn away.

Teucer would just be cluelessly playing as he listened to the males flirting. Of course Teucer ended up winning because Zhongli and Childe were too busy flirting to be paying any attention to the game.

When they finished their mini games Teucer flopped onto Zhongli's lap. "I'm hungry, Mr. Zhongli," He looked up with his cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe your brother will treat us to brunch," He looked up at Childe.

Ajax just laughed, "how could I say no to my cute boys," He kissed both of their foreheads and sent Teucer to go get dressed.

Childe looked down at Zhongli. "You caused this, ever since we moved in," Childe laughed, kissing his boyfriend.

Zhongli kissed back softly, before getting off his lap. "Maybe, anyway I'm going to get dressed"

Zhongli started to take off his clothes, Childe following along, admiring all the marks he had made all over Zhongli's body with a smirk.

Though he wasn't the only one marked up, Childe had scratch marks all over him. The small ones from Zhongli's cat, and the big ones from Zhongli.

He loved teasing Zhongli about them, despite loving them. He loved seeing Zhongli like that. Though they didn't get to do it often because Teucer would most definitely catch them. Even so, he loved the marks, but he loved being the one that makes them even more.

"Ajax you're staring," Zhongli hummed, slipping on his clothes.

"That's because you look incredible, aren't I allowed to admire my boyfriend," He pressed Zhongli against the wall, kissing down Zhongli's neck. He added on to the already existing marks.

Zhongli covered his mouth, trying not to moan. Childe just smirked, and sucked on his neck harder. He only stopped when Teucer knocked on the door and said he was ready.

"We're almost ready buddy, put on your shoes and we'll meet you in the living room," Tartaglia said.

He looked at Zhongli "we'll continue this later, Teucer has a playdate with Timmy tonight," He whispered.

"That sounds nice, I'll look forward to it," Zhongli kissed Tartaglia before Ajax went to get dressed.

Zhongli smiled and walked out of the bedroom after fixing his clothes. "Morning Teucer," He smiled.

"Zhongli!," The small boy jumped into Zhongli's arms.

He laughed softly. "Hello, how did you sleep?," Zhongli ran his fingers through Teucer's hair, it was just like his brothers, and Zhongli loved it.

"I slept good! I like it better now that all of my stuff in my room now, I like you and my big brother being together," He snuggled into Zhongli.

"Is that so?," He asked, holding the boy.

"Yeah...big brothers other girlfriends and stuff... They were mean, and they didn't like me, one of them hurt big brother a lot....she...did a lot of bad things...to both of us," He started to cry softly. "I'm sorry Mr. Zhongli"

"Don't worry, I'm here and I'll never hurt you two ever," He kissed Teucer's forehead.

Teucer quietly nodded and clung to Zhongli. Zhongli rubbed his back and grabbed the boys plushie. He gave it to Teucer who hugged the plush tightly.

Childe walked out and looked at the males. "Heyyy, what happened here?," He looked concerned as he approached.

"Ah, your little brother was telling me about your awful exes," He said.

"Oh...yeah...that...mnn I'll explain more later babe, but I love you and thank you for being incredible," He kissed Zhongli.

"You're welcome? I love you too. Let's wait for Teucer to calm down to go out," He kissed him back.

"Sounds good, I'm going to look up restaurants then," Ajax kissed both of their foreheads and walked to sit on the couch.

Zhongli and Teucer stayed as they were for a while, the small boy continued to cry and apologize for doing so. And every so often Zhongli would rub he back as he rocked the boy.

Eventually, Teucer calmed down, his breathing eased. He caught his breath and clung to Zhongli's turtle neck, which was now damp with tears.

"You feel better?," Zhongli asked softly.

The small red head nodded and thanked Zhongli, hugging him tightly.

"Of course, now, let's talk about going out with your big brother Teucer"

"Okay," He whispered softly, clutching both Zhongli and his plushie.

Zhongli smiled and walked over to Childe, sitting on the couch. He placed Teucer on his lap and laid his head on Childe's shoulder.

"Have you found where we're going Ajax?," Zhongli hummed.

"Yeah, I have! Are we all calmed down now?," Childe looked at them, smiling softly.

"We are," He responded, Teucer nodding his head.

"Then, I say that we try that one place we've been talking about trying, and! I already called in reservations so all we gotta do is show up," The bigger red head smiled.

Zhongli nodded, and stood up. "Let's go," He walked toward the door.

He slipped on his and Teucer's shoes. Childe followed along. After slipping on his shoes he grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around Zhongli's neck and pulling him closer, kissing him softly.

"It's cold, be careful," He smirked, before tugging on Teucer's little winter hat.

He slipped on his own winter stuff and looked at Zhongli.

"Ready?"

"Yes, of course I am, let's go, please I'm starving," Zhongli smiled.

"Me too!," Teucer giggled.

Childe smiled, taking Zhongli's hand and walking out the front door.