Prologue

I of course own absolutely nothing.

Orario lay in ruins. Fires raged throughout the city as bodies covered the floor. In the center of the city laid a tower in ruins. Next to the tower was a large gaping hole with a constant stream of monsters streaming out. Adventurers stood together fighting wave after wave of monsters. Off to the side stood two adventurers on a destroyed building staring up at the sky. The pallum, Finn "Braver" Deimne, stood next to his companion holding both of his spears in hand.

"It may be time to begin the chant..." began Finn.

His companion merely grunted and continued to stare at the sky. As if hearing their conversation, the creature in the sky gave a large roaring nearly knocking everyone down. Said creature was the one and only legendary Black Dragon. Its mere presence sent shivers down everyone's spines.

"Bell.... its time. I shall cover you." Finn said before launching himself into the battlefield.

Finn's companion, Bell "Rabbit's Foot" Cranel, stood there for a moment before beginning his chant. In his right hand he held his trusty knife named "Hestia Knife". The very same knife that had accompanied him for his entire journey and the very same knife that has saved his life countless times. In his left hand he held a book containing the research notes of Nicolas Flamel himself. After countless hours researching the notes, Bell and Finn had finally found a solution to save the world. And so with a deep breath, Bell began his chant in hopes of success.

Oh Gods up above

Hear my prayers

As if sensing the power of the chant, the Black Dragon gave out another roar and began to fight. However, Finn Deimne was not going to go out without a fight. With a cry, Finn launched himself at the dragon and stabbed into its side. The dragon gave off a roar and swatted Finn off its side launching Finn into a pile of rubble. Getting up, Finn activated his Hell Finegas and launched himself back into the battle. On the hill, Bell began to activate his Argonaut skill and continued his chant.

Grant me this one wish

Allow me to save this world

The blinding white light in Bell's right hand continued to grow and expand until it encompassed his entire body and belongings. For a second there was nothing but silence until the sound of a bell was heard throughout the battlefield. With a raise of his left hand Bell finally said the last words of his chant.

Send me back to when it all began!

With one last ring of a bell, the battlefield was filled with a blinding white light. And with final pulse, the light vanished along with its maker. The only indicator that Bell was once standing upon that hill was his trusty knife laying on top of his book. In a fit of rage the Black Dragon Charged at Finn with a killing intent. Finn merely stared up at the dragon and smiled. With of a swipe of its claws, Finn Deimne was no more. With one final roar the dragon leveled the city and killed every being within its walls, but it was much too late. Bell was now well on his way to save the world and there was nothing the dragon could do.

AN: So, that's the prologue for now. I know its short but the chapters will be getting longer. This was more of a feeler to see how I am going to write this story. Hope you guys did enjoy it! I should be uploading about a chapter a week but its not guaranteed. Finals are coming up so the uploads will be inconsistent but I shall try my best! That's all for now, new chapters coming in the near future. Have a great rest of your day!