me, myself, and i

It hurts so much not being near you, having to go home everyday...away from you.
I try to imagine your right here with me so that maybe I can feel a bit better, sleep a bit better. But all it does is make me feel more and more needy.
Sometimes I get carried away...
I start by taking off my clothes, completely disassociated from my own hands, as if they were yours, as if I cant feel them and can only feel the fabric lifting from my warm skin.
I feel so bad, so guilty; I shouldn't be thinking of you this way, but I can't help but to keep going.
Then I'll take my pillow and carefully sit with it squeezed between my thighs... God I just wish it was you. But no, I'm so fucking desperate that I need to ride a pillow as if it was you just to feel better...
The more I think of you, and the more I believe in the moment that its you beneath me, the more sensitive I become.
Like even just moving my hips slightly to follow the curve in the plush makes me shiver.
How could I ever expect to make you feel good if I can barely hold myself up, fully clothed, without anything inside me? Sometimes I manage to get far enough to slip a couple fingers or even a vibe but I can't keep riding. I become a shaking mess just from my own touch, only with the help of your thought.
Ugh I'm such a whore.