fuck you

I know I shouldn't of bought the set the second I turned around at the counter and you asked who it was for.
There's no way you couldn't know, I've been talking about getting a remote controlled vibe for weeks, but perhaps you just assumed I was dreaming; after all, I am an exhibitionist.
However, as your excitement grew to see the box... so did mine. And I'd hate to admit it but the realization of what you were thinking made me so happy, in the most guiltiest way, I was impatient and prepared.
Your eyes were practically glowing when I agreed to try it right there in public. I was scared but that honestly made it so much better.
I knew you were dominant and sadistic, but once you got your hands on the remote I got an idea of how much truth was to that fact.

"F-fuck you". I had to have had moaned that under my mask a million times.

I wasn't going to give you the satisfaction of knowing what you could do to me, so I bit my tongue and held it in as much as I could. This went on for hours, the bullet was just playing rythm by rythm through my body and I couldn't do a thing about it except listen to the rumbles echo in my head while I tried not to leak. I didn't think I'd actually be doing this today, at least not with you, so I wore tights and thin underwear; if I came everyone would know.
You really tried to figure out how to get to me, there was a moment I couldn't tell if we were just messing around anymore. Its like you had a goal, you wanted to see me fall apart but I wasn't going to let you see that, not in front of all these people.
Little did you know I was seconds from doing that exact thing when you finally caved in.
...If we were to do this again, there's no way I could stay quiet like that.