skater boi PART 2

There's no way.
I'm smarter than this right??
I know I'm not an angel, but there's no way I'd do something like this so out in public... well I guess it's not really public if it's private property..? Right?
Yea! I mean it's not like anyone will see us, it's so late, the moon is new, and he has tinted windows on his car. Jeezzz I'm making excuses.

"I know a place" he says to me while driving me back home from the skate park.
"Haha what place?" This town is so small there's no way he could know somewhere private that I don't already know, that's what I think anyway.
"Behind the gas station... there's some private property and a long driveway that circles a field, it's completely hidden by trees and no one will see us park". What??? How did I not know this??

Up until then we just messed around at his house but his mom was home that day; this was really scary to think about. What if we got caught? What if we got arrested for trespassing?
"Fuck it, yea" I said. "HELLOOO DID YOU NOT HEAR ME" my brain was screaming. I wasn't thinking with my head this time.

Once we pulled over I didn't even think about the consequences at all. I slid over his lap as he traced his fingers up my skirt~ fuck I wasn't thinking about anything at all at this point.
He lifted the fabric and pulled on my hips slowly to ease onto it. The windows got blurry so quick, I could swear we were in a sauna.
It was just one slow breath after the other, push and pull, but never leaving my insides. All my weight keeping me down, our chests against eachother... he started to bite my neck, holding it to keep me in place. "Princess" he would breath out, God it was like melting.
In that moment nothing mattered, I was just his. Just for him to sink into, absorbing every sore muscle, every drop he held back.
His own living memory foam.

By the time we stopped the windows were dripping condensation and we had to sit with the doors open just to breath.

(Image from tumblr @tumgir)