"I will throw a lightning bolt at your head" ~11

We were all settled in the guys' house, I was sitting on the couch with Nate in front of me rubbing soothing circles on my knees while Log and Gray were on either side of me, Log rubbing my hand and Gray rubbing my back. I took in deep breathes, trying to control my rapidly flowing tears, unsteady breathing, and my shaking. Tony, Alek, and Clark were freaking out and pacing. It was kind of funny, they never knew how to help me when my panic attacks started, only Log and Nate, but they still overly freak out and try to help. I love everyone in this room so much right now, the fact that they care about me so much, it's heartwarming. Once I finally calmed down, I turned towards Gray, confusion and curiosity showing on my face.

"How do you know about Xavier Spence? Did you see him at the hospital? Was that why you were so tense earlier? And why were you so tense earlier? Why did you know I was panicking because of him? Was it a lucky guess?"

"Woah Love, slow down. One question at a time." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"So I guess I'll just start from the beginning then? When we first got off the plane and you guys huddled in a corner when Clark brought up The Hanger, I could hear you guys talking." He looked at me cautiously, seemingly afraid of how I would react to this new information. I stared at him wide eyed, mouth agape, slowly starting to mildy freak out again. I looked around the room and everyone had similar expressions to mine, even Logan since I filled her in on the whole plane incident as well.

"Wha- How? Wait. Huh?!" I managed to get out a few words.

He smiled sheepishly, "I have really good hearing. And I was curious, because I actually know what The Hanger is, Ace used to race their too. He apparently went up against you, Love." My facial expression didn't change.

"Why didn't you say anything....if you knew I was The Emperor?"

"Well you obviously wanted to keep it a secret, for good reasons too, and I respected that. I'd figure you would share with me if you ever wanted to." Damn. I think I just fell for him more. Ok brain. Not the time. Shut up.

He took a deep breath and continued. "Since Ace used to be a racer, I would sometimes go to his matches, and I would hear talk about the great Xavier Spence and how he got beaten by a rookie. He didn't take it well is basically what I grasped from all the gossip. Well anyway, I saw him earlier in the hospital, yes. He was staring at you like he wanted to hurt you, so I glared back at him. He eventually got freaked out and left through the side door. I didn't think he would come back, I'm so sorry I should have said something." I blinked. I blinked again. Taking a deep breath I said "Ok."

"Ok?!" Literally everyone responded at the exact same time. I got really creeped out for a minute.

"Yes. I understand that, and I'm thankful you didn't pry the information out of me. I kinda wish you told us you saw Xavier though." I saw the guilt in his eyes, smiling softly at him I continued my sentence, "but I understand why you didn't. But while we are confessing things..." I glanced eerily at the guys and Logan.

"I might have hid something from you guys after my race with Xavier." They all stared at me, curiosity and worry seeping through their eyes.

"So...um...after our race I went up to my dressing room and started taking my hoodie off. I didn't realize Xavier had followed me into the room." I look at each of them and see their jaws locked. "Um...but my back was facing him so when I felt his presence, I immediately threw my hood back on and turned around quickly. He was a few inches away from me, so I uh I stepped back and asked him what he wanted. He said that he didn't like how his reputation was ruined by a rookie, a kid, a joke, etc. then uh. after that he kickedandpunchedmeafewtimesthenleft." I rushed out the end, not wanting to see their reactions to that.