"dang flabbit fucking rabbit" ~15

Gray, Nate, and I grabbed our luggage from the trunk, and each gave Log a brief hug goodbye. We walked into the airport, looking for the flight boarding platform and began making our way over. I unconsciously shuffled closer towards Gray as I felt eyes burning into the back of my head. Needless to say I was extremely paranoid and nervous. I was able to not have a panic attack though, since I couldn't be sure who the eyes belonged to, or even if there are eyes to be worried about. I exhaled a deep breath. Ugh I overthink too much. I'm sure there isn't anything to be worried about.

I mentally cursed myself as I remember that there is something to worry about.

Xavier Spence.

I forced the thoughts out of my mind, reminding myself he would never try something in public, he may be a complete assbutt, but he's not dumb. We all boarded the plane, me taking the window seat, Gray in the middle, and Nate on the end. I asked Gray if we could switch spots, because I wanted to talk to Nate about something, he agreed.

"Natey boy, are you ok?" I looked at him, my face filled with concern.

He glanced towards me briefly before turning his gaze to something else, suddenly finding his shoelaces of the utmost importance. "Y-yeah I'm fine." He stuttered. He never stutters unless something is seriously worrying him.

"Nathan." His eyes shot up to mine, knowing I never use his full name unless it's important. "I know your probably worried about Xavier, and if I'm being honest, so am I. But you do know you can talk to me? We're twins. We share everything with each other." I gave him a hug, sensing he could use it right about now. As I hugged him I whispered in his ear, "I love you bro, and I hate that I'm putting you through this. I can also tell that this isn't the only thing on your mind, but I know you will tell me when your ready, and I hope you know you can tell me anything." I gave him a tight hug and then pulled back settling into my seat, giving him a sincere stare.

"Thanks sis. I love you too." We both smiled at each other and quickly became busy with our phones, since we don't really like the take-off part of flights, and this one was particularly rocky. 

About a half an hour into the flight, I had the sudden urge to pee. Like really bad. I got up, and made my way to the bathroom. Right as I was about to knock, the door opened up, and a hand roughly pulled me into the small space. I look up with anger and fright, already suspecting who it was.

"Xavier."

"We meet again Emperor." His hand tightened on me as he said my hidden identity. This time I knew I was royally fucked. Whether he would attempt something on the plane or not, I didn't know, but I did know that he was pissed. My gut tightened with those damn anxiety butterflies as my suspicions were confirmed, he did indeed know I was the guy behind the hood. Well girl. Those dang flabbit fucking rabbit sexist pigs. Seriously. Why couldn't The Emperor be a girl?! SNAP OUT OF IT BRAIN. Now is most definitely not the time to go on a misgendering rampage. Ugh. 

My thoughts were abruptly cut off as I was roughly shoved against the door. His disgustingly hot breath fanned my face as he inched closer to me, pure anger and hatred filling his glare. 

Fuck.

Now what am I going to do?!

Me, being the somewhat smart girl I am, about to make the biggest mistake of my life, kneed him where the sun most certainly does not shine.

Then I ran.

Well as much as I could, considering I was on a flight, however many thousand feet in the air.

I rushed towards my seat, suddenly not having to pee anymore, and quickly shoved the boys' heads down, doing my best to discreetly hide. I heard the hard stomping of footsteps, and angered mumbling fade off into the distance. Realizing he didn't walk passed our aisle, I released the guys' heads and breathed out a somewhat small breath of relief. 

This is most definitely going to be the longest two and a half hours of my life. 

"What the hell sis?! What was that for?"

I looked at Nate, and upon seeing my pre panic attack face, he paled. 

"What happened." This time, I didn't get thoroughly creeped out by the simultaneously said statement by Gray and Nate.

I simply started shaking.

Cue panic attack in

3

....

2

....

1

~~~~~~~~

A/N

^ I, for some odd reason, feel like this fits perfectly with the chapter, plus it's just plain funny lmao

Hi y'all!! Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to end it on a somewhat sort of cliff hanger lol. Plus I'm not entirely sure how I want a certain part to play out, so I gotta do a lil thinking lol.

But anywho, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Things do be getting *intense*

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

Hehe, ok anywho that's all I have for now! Have a great day/night!

Love y'all for reading! Comment/vote/share if you wanna!

Peace out and eat lots of twizzlers!

~Jay <3