"blanket burrito" ~13

~~~~Grayson's POV (present)~~~~

I tried to let it go, I really did. But something about the expression Nate made after I growled made me worried. I don't even know what about his expression made me worried, it just did. I could tell Rosie was concerned too, especially after he got lost in his own thoughts and zoned out for a good few minutes. I don't know, just the whole situation is really weird to me.

Right now we were eating our pizza while finishing the movie we were watching earlier. We were all in our same positions, with the triplets on couch number one, Nate and Logan on their own bean bag chairs, and Rosie and I sharing the other couch. We were cuddling again, I don't even know how it happened but I love that it did. We were sitting beside each other, I have my arm over her shoulders and she's leaning her head on me. She's so soft and warm, and I love having her so close to me. It makes me dread the time when I have to tell her who I really am. I really hope she doesn't hate me afterwards.

"Psst. Gray? Are you ok?" I look down to my mate and see her looking up at me with concern. I gave her my best, but weak, smile in return and tell her I'm ok. She doesn't need to be worrying about me when she's already worried about Nate. Plus, I can feel all her anxiety radiating off in waves, I don't think she's ever been this stressed or anxious before. I want to help but I don't want to ask her about it because what if she gets more anxious talking about it? The best I can do is just hold her closer and tighter, trying to telepathically tell her it's alright and that I'm here.

~~~~Rosie's POV (present)~~~~

I love cuddling Gray, he's just so comforting and caring and overall amazing. When he pulled me closer I could tell he knew something was bothering me and didn't know what to do. Maybe that's why he pretended to be fine? So he wouldn't worry me further? Damn that boy. Why is he so fricken perfect? He always does the right thing, like not asking me about what was wrong, and instead hugging me, like he could sense I didn't want to talk about it. But I did feel this odd incredibly strong pull towards him, like we were destined to be together. I could just immediately trust him and it honestly scares the crap out of me. I've never felt this strongly about a guy before.

But his cuddles are amazing. Like right now, I'm cuddling him and it's so warm, like a perfect blanket burrito. Ya know when your just having one of those days, so you wrap a blanket all the way around yourself, log into wattpad and read a cute yet cringy werewolf romance story with lots of candy? You feel so safe and warm because your in a blanket burrito. It's the same with Gray, but he's a person and not a blanket. Ugh, I have no idea what I'm going to do about my growing feelings towards him. I mean literally everytime we touch I feel sparks, is that the universe trying to tell me to get over my doubting and overthinking issues and date the damn guy?! I hate life sometimes. No, I hate the universe sometimes, and it's stupid mixed signals. Idgit. Yes, I just called the universe an idgit and I'm having a whole one sided conversation in my head. Maybe I need mental help? Nah, I'm fine.....I think.

Gosh, my thoughts are all over the place right now, and it doesn't help that I'm beyond stressed right now. I have so much on my mind, the fact that Xavier knows who I am, he can hurt me in any way at any time, and he could use my identity against me. I'm concerned about my brother who like blanked out for 10 minutes, and Grayson, who also seems to have a lot on his mind, and for some insane reason thinks it's better to hide it. Also, I'm sad that we only have one day left until we have to leave. This weekend has been a lot of fun, minus the whole Xavier and panic attack incident, but I got to cuddle with Gray a lot, and we got so much more closer. 

Ugh I'm thinking way too much. I just want to relax, even if it's just for the rest of the night. I take a deep breath and push my overworking brain away, focus on the movie and how it feels to cuddle Gray, and then before I know it, I'm drifting off to sleep. Right as I'm about to fall into a deep sleep, I feel a hot breath on my ear, sending involuntary shivers down my spine, but they were good shivers, so I'm not complaining. "Good night Love, sleep well." I feel him plant a small kiss on my temple, and I fall into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.