𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Richie paces her bedroom back and forth anxiously while picking at her black manicured nails, "It's not weird that you just asked THE Calum Hood to hang out at your house instead of going out. It's definitely not weird that you also asked if it could just be you two. "Oh God. What have you just done, Richie?" She whispers.

The girl is managing to nearly give herself a panic attack over the matter, especially since she had just sent the text and was waiting for a response from the bassist. However, that's not even the worst part about all of this; the worst part is that she has absolutely no one to talk to about this because she can't tell Monica and she can't tell the few friends she currently has.

She's in the process of calming herself down by doing some breathing exercises, which are unfortunately cut short by her phone buzzing. "Shit, that must be him." Richie quickly grabs her phone and she is in fact right because his name came up right away.

A few minutes tick by and Richie finally unlocks her phone to actually answer the message, feeling extremely worried because the last thing she wants is to be rejected and made fun of. Richie may act a certain way while in front of them, but underneath all the walls she's built for herself she's a bit neurotic and insecure.

To her surprise, the response she gets is a positive and excited one. Calum was not only down for hanging out at her place while Monica was gone but he didn't mind it just being him, in fact it seems like he preferred that option.

"Holy shit, I'm hanging out with Calum Hood tonight. HOLY SHIT! "

Richie bites down on her bottom lip and holds her phone close to her chest as she lets out a squeal that she's never done before. She's had dreams about stuff like this happening before, hence why she believes it's insane that it's actually happening.

Though Richie's extremely excited to be hanging out with Calum, no one even knows she's a fan of his band and honestly? She prefers to keep it that way. She doesn't want Calum, Monica or anyone to think she's just hanging out with him because he's apart of the band she likes.

Every so often, Richie is checking the time. She knows that Monica should be leaving soon, meaning she'll have time to get ready and not have her all up in her space asking what was going on.

When Richie 'finally' hears Monica call up to her saying she was leaving a smile appears on her lips and she bounces off her bed, "Okay, Monnie! Have fun with Sarah!"

"Call me if you need me, okay?!"

"I will, Love you!"

"Love you too!" Monica calls back and shuts the front door behind her, being sure to lock it afterwards. Richie then immediately opens her closet, ignoring the poster of 5SOS on the door and begins to go through her clothes.

"Too dressy. Too—I don't even know, but all I know is that it's too much." She mumbles to herself as she continues to go through her clothes that represented who she is quite well. When she finally finds herself an outfit that she likes, she changes into it and takes her hair out of the braids.

While brushing her hair, she comes to the realization that she failed to give Calum her address and it was slowly but surely nearing the time for him to head over. "Shit! You are such a dumbass, Richie. How the hell is he going to hang out at your apartment if he doesn't even have your address?"

The girl sprints from the bathroom, nearly stumbling over her feet as she makes it into the bedroom and flops onto her bed stomach first. After quickly typing in her long letter-based password into her phone, she begins to type her address into the white bar and laughs softly when Calum texted her at the same time.