𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

A few weeks have gone by and Richie has been talking to Calum everyday, which is more than she talks to any of her friends back home or online. It's easy to say there's a connection between them, but it hasn't exceeded to anything beyond friends who occasionally make out from time to time.

So far, whenever the two do hang out in person it's at her apartment when Monica isn't home. It was fine at first, but at this point it's become repetitive. There's only so much you can do at someones apartment.

That being the main reason why the two are choosing to take a risk and go out. It's probably a dumb idea, considering the music video for 'Good Girls' isn't out yet. Meaning that the media will continue to assume that Richie is nothing more than a groupie.

While dancing around listening to Britney Spears, Richie browses through her closet for something to wear. After all, this outing is sort of a date. One of her first ones, which is why she wants to wear something nice but not too fancy.

To be clear, Richie dresses for herself. Not to impress anyone, especially not a boy! She hates when guys assume that girls wear makeup or dress up for them. It's usually not true! 

"No, I wore that last time." Richie mumbles to herself, continuing to vigorously push the clothes on the hangers to the opposite side of the closet. 

When she finally finds something she likes, Richie's brown eyes light up and she retrieves it off her hanger to lay out on her bed. Just as she did, she hears a soft knock on her bedroom window and knew it could only be one person. Calum Hood.

Richie walks over to the window and slides it open, not being able to hide her smile as she did so. He always managed to put one on her lips, even if it was only for a few moments. "Hey there, Juliet." Calum says with his signature smirk.

"Hey there, Romeo." Richie takes a step back from the window to allow him room to crawl into her bedroom. 

Now that she has company, Richie turns her speaker off. The sound of Britney's voice dying out with it. "So, Mr. Hood, where are we going tonight? On this lovely evening?" The brunette asks, turning to face him.

"Firstly, don't call me Mr. Hood. That's my dad. I'm far  too young to be called that." Calum laughs and sits down on the edge of her bed. 

"Secondly, I was thinking maybe we could go catch a movie? I mean, it's the only place I can think of that we probably won't get caught by paparazzi." 

"A movie sounds nice. I was actually thinking of going to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier on my own, but if you're into that sort of thing maybe we can see that?" Richie suggests, knowing she must be coming off as a total nerd but she didn't care.

Besides she knows if Calum didn't come to see this movie with her that Michael would most likely force him to go see it with him. 

"Oh, so you're a nerd? Didn't expect that from you, Rich." Calum teases, flashing her his signature smirk. 

"Please. You act like I haven't seen that video of you guys in little superhero costumes with Hot-Dog the plastic dog. I know you're a nerd too, Cal." Richie laughs, tucking her hair behind her ears to keep it out of her face.

Calum rolls his eyes and playfully flips her off, "I'll have you know that Ashton and I were convinced to that by Luke and Michael. Well, more like forced." He tells her; continuing to act as if he didn't have a choice. Which he did.