5. Jeon Jungkook - BTS

Warnings: sub!Jungkook, dom!female!reader, orgasm denial, aftercare, brat!jungkook, unprotected sex, boyfriend au, hair pulling, restraints.

Word count: 1289

Theme: Orgasm Denial; day 3

A/n: probably the longest story's I've written so far. Don't really have anything to say about this except that I love it. I hope you enjoy and feedback is always appreciated :)

                               ____________________________

"Don't you think you deserve this Kookie?" You ask the boy under you. He responds with a whine and you stop your movements to slap his thigh.

"Words bunny," You tell him. "Unless you want me to edge you even more?" You ask him cockily. His head shoots up and he shakes it, giving you a "no" as a response. You chuckle, and return your hand to his throbbing member.

"It's so red." You tell him. You've edged him for what seems like hours and he's come close about five times now. From another perspective, people would say that this was unfair. But if they knew what happened to lead up to this, they would have changed their minds.

Jungkook, being the smart person he is, decided that he would decide to touch himself while you were at work. You were okay with it, it wasn't forbidden as long as he asked, but he didn't. And worse, he decided to send you a few videos of him humping a couch pillow. To say it didn't turn you on would be a lie, but still, he was pushing your buttons and you had to show him who was boss.

"Do you regret what you did?" You ask him as you continue your slow, steady pace.

"Y-yes! Yes noona I'm s-fuck-sorry!" He tells you.

"Good boy." You tell him as you pat his head.

"Wanna cum bunny?" You ask him once again, speeding up your movements.

"Fuck!! Pl-lease noona, please." He tells you, desperate to finally let go.

"Do you deserve it?" You ask him as you once again speed up your movements.

"Fuck!!" Hesays as he pulls on the handcuffs around his wrists, trying to hold back his orgasm, not wanting to get punished if he released without your saying. You chuckle at him, knowing that this time, you have mercy on him. You stand up a bit and lean over to his ear.

"Cum for me bunny." You tell him after you remove the cocking that was on him. He lets out a pornographic moan as your hand goes back to his member, stroking it's at an inhuman speed. Not long after, he cums all over himself and your hand. You slow your movements, allowing him to ride out his orgasm before you stop completely.

"Good boy, hm?" You tell him as you let go of his cock and look to his face. It has coats of sweat and drool covering it. His face is ducked out, drool running down the sides of his mouth, along as tears fallen and around his eyes. You undo the restraints, kissing his wrists and ankles in the process. You toss them to the side and turn your focus to your boyfriend once again.

"Gonna run a bath, okay?" You ask him as you run your fingers through his hair, he nods his head a little, still stuck in his subspace, and you chuckle. You run to the bathroom and start a bath, putting some oils in it. Once done, you grab a wet cloth and bring it back with you, finding your boyfriend in the same place you left him, still staring up to the ceiling. You walk over and clean him off and sit him up. You lead him to the bathroom and into the tub, getting in soon after. You clean him up, taking a scrubby and soap, washing his body clean. It's only when you're washing him off when he finally comes out of his subspace.

"Y/N?" He calls you.

"Right here baby." You tell him and you finish to wash the soap off of him. He cuddles up to you, straddling your waist as he sits on your thighs. You chuckle, taking your arms around him as you do so. The wiggles a bit in your arms, trying to find the perfect spot before he stops. That's when you feel his erection against your stomach and you laugh out as he nudges his head into your neck.

"Hard again?" You ask him with a smirk across your face. He whines and you take that as a yes.

"Wanna..." he starts.

"Wanna what bunny?" You ask him as you move a strand of his hair out of his face.

"Wanna be inside." He says, barely above a whisper. You chuckle, knowing that you won't be able to say no to him.

"I'll let you do it." You tell him and his head springs up to see yours, wondering if your for real.

"But," you start as you see his face sadden a bit. You sigh sadly, knowing that you might as well give up now, knowing it hurts to see him this sad.

"But," you start again, "be careful, okay bunny." Tell him as you caress his cheek. His face lights up again and he nods his head vigorously.

"Wanna be on top." He tells you, giving you puppy dog eyes. You smile and nod your head yes.

"Thank you noona!" He tells you before he hugs you again. He shuffles a bit, letting you now sit atop him. He moves his hips a bit and eventually makes his tip find your hole.

"Slow." You tell him. He nods his head and pushes into you making the both of you moan out. He stays like that, letting you get use to him.

"Okay bunny." You tell him and he starts to move, slow enough to wonder if he's teasing you.

"Faster~" you tell him. He says and starts going faster, the water around the two of you splashing around even more.

"Fuck noona! So tight." He moans out and you run your fingers through his hair.

"Fuck!" You moan out after some time. He's hitting your sweet spot perfectly with every thrust and you're sure he knows it, the smirk on his face showing through the soft moans he's letting out.

"You fe-feel so good noona, nnnng." He says as his thrust becomes more sloppy.

"Gonna cum." You tell him, now grabbing onto his shoulders for stability.

"Cum together?" He asks you. You nod and his pace picks up as his hand slithers down to your clit rubbing circles on it with his thumb. You moan out, louder than before and he looks at you, knowing just how to help you come closer to the edge.

"Fuck, cumming!" You shout at him. At the last moment, just when you're about to cum, he stops his movements on your clip and pulls out, leaning back against the tub to stroke himself to finish. You don't have time to stop him, still in a daze from what just happened. He cums and lets out a drawn out moan, getting your attention.

"The fuck was that?!" You ask him as he leans back onto the tub, letting his head fall behind him.

"Karma noona." He tells you, picking his head up with a smirk plastered across his face. Look at him in disbelief, now only realizing that that was his plan all along. You chuckle, taking your bottom lip into your mouth. You look away to the side as you do so and when you look back to him, your face changes from annoyed to cold. You get up, walking on your knees till you teach Jungkook on the other side of the tub. You sit down on his boner and he whines from the pressure. You run your fingers through his hair before you grab a clump of it, pulling his head back making him face you.

"Bad decision bunny." You whisper into his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe afterwards. He whines, knowing that he wasn't gonna be able to sleep that night, not until you were done with him.