9. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin-Bts

Warnings: sub!Namjoon, sub/switch!Jin, dom/switch!female!reader, double penetration, edging, threesome, many more

Words: 990

Theme: Double Penetration

A/n: short chapter for y'all because I had the sudden urge to write hehe and I needed to knock off a theme on my list, so here I am . All feedback is appreciated :)

____________________

“FUCK!!” you screamed feeling the stretch of both of your holes being completely filled to the brim.

“F-feels good.” your oldest boyfriend, Jin said as he continued to fuck your ass, groaning when he felt you walls tighten around his member.. 

“Fu-fuck! ‘M close miss.” the boy under neath you, your other boyfriend Namjoon said as he picked up his pase, fucking deeper into you, finaly wanting to be able to cum after hat seemed like hours of edging.

Today when you got home from your accounting job(hehe), you were met face to face with the sight with the two of them fucking like a pair of muts in heat. You of course, had to punish them for breaking the one of few rules you had set up in place for your subs. And even thugh the voice in the back of your head told you to just say ‘fuck it’ to the rules and join them, you had to keep your promise of punishment if you wanted both of your boyfreinds to learn from their actions.

So that's what you did for the next hour and a half. Slide a cock ring on each of their cocks and shove vibratiors up their ass. I mean, it's not like they didn't like it, both just wanting to be good boys and make up for their hornyness. 

So how did you get here? You have no idea. Probably from both of your boyfriends whining to get a reward for how good they took their punishment. And you knew that they knew how to get you just how to get you to do anything they said. And after making sure that they learned their lesson(to which you knew they didn’t and knew they would no doubt do it again), you gave in.

“MISS!!” Namjoon screams out, getting your attention and breaking you out of your thoughts. Looking down at the boy beneath you, you could see his fucked out expressions as well as feel the grip of his huge hands on your hips, nails digging into your skin. You're sure that the bruises he’ll leave behind will last you into next week.

“What i-is it lil-little one?” you ask him in between your moans.

“L-let me cum, please miss? Been good FU-pleasepleaspleaspleas!” he begs out. Smirking, you lean down as much as you can, so that your mouth is right by his ear.

“Cum for me pet.” you tell him. And with that simple sentence, you can feel your walls getting coated with his cum, being thankful that you were on birth control. Feeling him cum inside you almost has you cumming to the edge, but you're determined to be the last one to come undone, wanting to prove to your boys that you could last way longer than they ever could.

Hearing wipers and whines coming from beside you, you lean back up and refocus on your boyfriend, seeing that tears were running down his scrunched up face. Moving your hands up to his face, you lightly grab his jaw, leaning back down to kiss his tears away, trying to distract him from the feeling of the overstimulation he all so hated.

“Wait just a little more, okay pup?” you ask him, earning a little nod from him. Chuckling, you lean back up so that your body is flush against your other boyfriend’s chest, raking your hands through his hair. It takes a few seconds, but when your boyfriend looks down at you, you open your mouth to ask him a question.

“Hmmm, you close?” you say, surprised at yourself for not stuttering, but maybe that's because the boy underneath you had stopped moving a while ago.

“Ke-keep clenching a-around me and ill be.” Jin tells you. With that, you smirk up to him and clench both of your holes, tight so that they'll both cum.

“F-FUCUUUUUUUK!!!” the boy underneath you screams.

“Goonna c-cum mi-ss! P-pleas let m-me c-cum? Please! Wan-wanna fill you u-up ple-lease mis-ss!!” JIn cries out, going faster indeed of you as well as gripping your waist harder. Moaning out, you too can feel your orgasm approach, so speeding up the process, you decide to spew a few words you know will get them to both cum in record speed.

“Oh yeah?” you ask the two boys. “Gonna both cum at the same time aren't you? Wanna fill me up so bad it hasn't even been twenty minutes since you've both been inside me and look, so desperate to cum already. What a pair of naughty muts aren't you? Hmmm, then cum. Like it when it feels all warm.”

And with that, and a long string of two different moans, you could feel your two holes being filled up nice and snug. And, after your two boyfriends finally came down from their own orgasms, it was finally your turn to cum undone, body completely when you did. In the back of your mind, you could hear your boyfriends whine out, Namjoon more than Jin from already cumming twice.

Coming down from your earth shattering orgasm, you plop down onto Namjoon, absolutely exhausted from the session you just had. Your mind is blank, only focusing on breathing and the feeling of cum dripping out of your holes. You only come back to the present when you feel Jin lean forward, pressing a kiss to the back of your neck, leaning down further afterwards to kiss your other boyfriend in between his eyebrows.

“All good?” JIn asks the both of you. And as on que, you both nod your head in confirmation. Smiling down at the two of you, Jin starts to pull out, ustering a few words before.

“We should do this again.” you scoff a bit, knowing that he also was meaning the punishment, and what would happen for that to happen. But then again, you wouldn't mind that much either.