10. Lee Hoseok - Soloist

Warnings: sub!Wonho, dom!female!reader, maid!Wonho, hair pulling, spitting, spanking, overstimulation, pegging, master slave relations, dry orgasms, many more.

Theme: Free use

Words: 1279

A/n: not much to say about this fic except I quite enjoyed writing it. I hope y'all enjoy reading it, and any and all feedback is always appreciated :))

            ____________________

Wonho's pov

Walking into the kitchen, cleaning supplies in hand, I take the cleaning spray and spray the kitchen counter, making sure that I sprayed the entirety of it. Taking a paper towel and whipping it down, I make sure to get the whole thing, not wanting to miss one spot. I wouldn't want my master to be mad, now would i?

After throwing the paper towels away, I looked over the counter, admiring how it shined from my hard work. Taking a big breath, I go to turn around to look for anything else that needed to be cleaned, but I'm stopped when I get pushed down onto the kitchen counter, letting out a small gasp as the air leaves my lungs.

“Hi puppy.” my master says, voice soaked with lust.

I can feel her hand going up my leg, slowly disappearing into the skirt of my maid dress. I let out a whine, knowing what was going to come next. And even if I wasn't horny, I wouldn't dare think of  saying no to my master.

“Think you can be a good little slave and take what I give you? Master’s had a tiring day?” she asked me, rubbing her hand up and down my arm that was desperately gripping onto the kitchen counter.

“Of course m-master. Anything you say.” I answer her, cursing myself for stuttering, already sensing how I was already falling into subspace.

I can feel her grab the top of my fishnets, pulling them down to my ankles to reveal the black and white panties I had put on this morning. She groans out, the panties i'm wearing being her favorite ones on me. Moving the underwear over to reveal my glistening hole, she lets out another groan, bending down to lick at it.

When I feel her cold tongue, I let out a moan, already so hard and need from just her hands roaming around on me. She moves her tongue around, circling the outside of my hole. Letting out a whine, it tells her that I don't want her to tease today. Unluckly for me, I forgot she said she had a bad day.

So, in retaliation to my whining, and the fact that I pushed my ass back a bit hoping she would just put it in me, she stopped. Letting out another whine, it gets cut off by a moan when she spanks me, hard. And I'm sure  that I will have a small bruise tomorrow from it.

“Don't talk back, is that what obedient pets do?” she asks me. I let out a whine, answering her with a shake of my head. She grabs my hair and yanks my head up, locking eyes with me once I look at her. 

“Words.” she demands , letting down another strong smack to my butt once again.

“S-sorry master,” I answered her. “N-no, I'm sorry master.”

“Good boy.” she praises me, letting go of my hair and petting my head where she grabbed it. I lean into her hand, closing my eyes and humming, smiling a bit. I'm cut off though, when master shoves her dick right into me, not telling me and without any prep. I let out a loud scream, not prepared to feel the excrushiated stretch. I can feel her tip deep inside of me, knowing that if I were to be flipped over, there would be a bulge from it in my stomach.

She lets me take some time, seeing if I'd say anything about discomfort, but I don't. I take the time to catch my breath, taking in the feeling of having my hole filled to the brim, master having used the largest dildo in our collection.

“You…you can move.” I told her after a few minutes. She leans down,smiling as covers the skin that shows through the back of my dress with kisses, whispering small praises to me as she starts to gently move her hips backward and forwards.

I let out whines and moans, feeling the pain of not being prepped, but feeling the pleasure from the pain as well as having my prostate hit dead on everytime master rocked her hips into me.

“Feel good maid?” she asks me.

“S-so go-ood.” I answer her, letting my head fall forward, as my grip on the countertop starts to loosen, no longer feeling the pain and only pleasure. I start moaning more, getting gradually louder, knowing just how much my master likes to hear me.

“M-more, please?” I ask her, throwing my head back to meet her eyes, knowing she won't be able to say no to my fucked out expression. She lets out a groan, and I can already feel her hips getting faster.

“You're such a pretty pet, you know that?” she asks me. I nod my head, thanking her for the complement as I roll my eyes back in bliss. I can feel the knot in my stomach tighten, and I know it won't be long until I'm close. My moans increase in sound when master grabs me by my neck, forcing me to lock eyes with her again.

“Open your mouth pet.” she tells me. I listen to her, opening my mouth wide open for her. It's only when she spits in my mouth telling me to swallow it, and I do soon after, is when I can feel that I was gonna fall off the edge any minute.

“C-close!” I tell her, already feeling her dick go faster into me and her hand snake down to my dick, feeling her painfully stroke me slowly.

“And what are you gonna do about it?” she asks me, a sadistic grin across her face.

“C-ca i c-cum ma-ster? Pl-please le-t me cum m-master FUCK!!” I asked her. I'm sure I look pathetic under her, the tears brimming the corner of my eyes, drool dripping down my chin. My eyes are blown out, and I’m sure that anyone could tell I was already fucked dumb.

“Hmmm,” she hums, putting a questionative look on her face. That's when I feel her hand move to wrap around the baise of my member, using all of her strength to make a makeshift cock ring.

“How about..no.” she tells me, thrusting into me at an inhuman pace. And that's when the tears brimming my eyes fall, knowing what will happen when i cum.

I can feel the build up, begging my master to just let me cum, even though I know she will just ignore my pleads.and that's what she does, she doesnt give in. When I finally tip over the edge, I let out a silent scream, feeling the overwhelming sensations of a dry orgasm. The orgasm is one of the most painful ones I've ever had, being tipped over the edge without actually getting to go all the way. And the worst part is, the master doesn't stop, leaving the feeling of overstimulation to add onto the pain of my first dry orgasm.

“Oh sweety,” she coos down at me, leaning down to kiss my nape. “You really think that I would just let you cum so easy? You disobeyed me, now you get punished.” she whispers in my ear. I moan out, now again feeling the pleasure come back to me. But I know I can bathe in the feeling of it, knowing that I wouldn't just be having one dry orgasm today.

“Who do you long to pet?” she asks me. It takes me a little time, but I eventually answer her, ending with my second ever dry orgasm.

“Y-yours master. Only y-our to use. Ma-ster-s li-little toy mai-maid for only h-her.”